Tuesday, July 29, 2008

And yet again...

...I come to the same conclusion: DotA is not good for your health!

Hahaha.
After a mere 2 games, tempers flew and innumerable taunts and insults were thrown around.

Wei Lim was emo cause he dc-ed and basically doomed my first game.

Don't know how many times he messaged me on ggc, msn and my phone to apologize. -_-
Overkill, lol. But then he thought I was pissed off and ignoring him when I was actually stuck in a horrible 90-minute game. Ha. So needy.

Nicky was emo because I left him talking to himself after I turned my speakers off in a fit of temper.

LOL.

zzz
i feel like i'm talkin to a awll
nvm bah
i've gtg in a sec neway
so jus in case u reli off-ed ur speakers
nitez stephy
next time u off ur speakers
give me a headsup k?
then i would at least not try tlakin to a wall lozl
made me look like an idiot thats tlakin to myself

Wtf hahahaha!
I was in the midst of a game and his Skype starting giving out so much static I couldn't stand it, so I switched the speakers off.
I can't tab out and lag the whole game just to end the call, right?

And there he was, apparently, talking to himself and wondering why I'm not replying except for the occasional curses and yells of indignance.

*vanishes to play 3rd game in a row*

[pause]

*returns*

Well, at least Max is still good fun to play with.
Nick said that Zerick was so happy that I've finally consented to allow him to play in the same game as me and that we are finally on civil terms again. (-_-)

...But I think Nick is bullshitting to try and foster friendly feelings between me and Zerick, haha. He is forever trying to make peace between the both of us - and I feel a tiny bit guilty that we're always at each others throats.

Only a tiny bit. rolleyes

Sherman pula has a temper similar to mine. evil
Bing! Bang! BOOM!

Played with Yun again today.
She's also nice to be with - not very pro, but is pretty nice to talk to.
biggrin

Ah.

After all that talk...suddenly I have nice feelings towards DotA again.
HAHA.

In a heated game, hidden sides of people that you hardly see will emerge.

"Walao, you should see this girl. When she plays she can scream and curse like God knows what man."

rolleyes

"Really? Nah, you're kidding me!"

rolleyes

"You ask her and see? When she gets angry all sorts of curses can come out of her mouth, damn scary man. She's even more violent than me."

rolleyes

"Are you serious?"

Me: rolleyesrolleyesrolleyes

"...ohmygosh I didn't know you were like that!"

Most people that I've met online through playing DotA have definitely seen my ruder and more vulgar side.
When they find out how (relatively) quiet I am normally...aha. Haha. Ha.

Not necessarily quiet volume-wise, but I rarely flare up for the slightest reason like I do when I play.

And as for those people who know me normally and have never seen me play...ahaha.
Swarna also got a shock when Viv told her I was a very verbal person.
cool

It's like, even when a teacher asks me questions - I normally nod or shake my head if I can help it.
I don't even open my mouth to say 'yes' or 'no' or 'I don't know.'

And then while playing...BAM!
evil WTFCCBNOOBHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII@$(&^@*#%@^#@

Bystander's reaction: eek

So, I guess although you can definitely see different aspects of a person's character while playing, you cannot judge the person solely on his/her attitude while gaming.

Oh, did I tell you that this guy I met at Jon's party recognized me from Ftz?
WTF I cannot hang out there so much any more. Sampai people can ID me. neutral

I think Viv and Ying and I are too loud.
mrgreen It is a known fact that females tend to be more vocal.

And being the socially-inept person that I am, I didn't even get his name after almost 4 hours of talking to him.

HAHAHA!

I had to message Sherman to ask pula.
Wtf I suck man! redface
I hope he didn't find out.
LOL.

*wiggles toes*

Did you know that rain makes your hair softer temporarily after it dries off?
biggrin I've always believed in that - and mom actually noticed that it was shinier the next day!
Now you know why I don't mind walking in the rain sometimes. smile

wink Acid rain ftw.

...I got a sore throat after sitting in the rain for nearly 3 bloody hours.
Siao. -_-

At first, the constant dripping was a bit annoying.

Then after a while you don't feel it anymore.
Except for a slight dampness.
(D'oh!)

Anyway, I think Jon enjoyed his party; Sherman did a good job.
biggrin

I particularly liked the apple-chomping.
HA.

It was the first time I ate a fruit in weeks.

No comments: