Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ohmygosh -_-

OMG. That was hilarious.

Some guy on GG asked me to help him create a clan - since I was at the eligible level of 25 - and subsequently hand over the ownership to him.

Being in a super layan mood tonight, I created his clan with the most ridiculous name arrow Frobidden (yes, FRO) Zone Warrior's |FzW| - and proceeded to hand over the clan lord position.

...only to find out that the latest GG update was bugged and there is NO way to transfer clan ownership until the next update.

LOL.

So now I am stuck with the most ridiculous clan name ever, and a guy hounding my heels to hand over the ownership NOW - it's MY clan name! MINE!

Therefore, until the next GG update (which I pray will be really, really soon) where I can finally hand this clan over to its proper owner, I will be using my side account that I created ages ago, but had no use for it - until now.

Truffle mrgreen

Add me. Lol.

And I just found out that you can only create a clan ONCE, and you have to pay to change the name or tag. I should be upset, but I'm really not as I have no intention of ever creating or joining a clan ever again. Hah.

By the way, I think it is really unfair that the GG moderators did not clarify in the terms of creating a clan that you can only possess ownership once, and cannot delete or modify your clan name/tag without paying. Real money. -_-

I think that's what happened to Arief's clan name too - there's a typo and there's no way to fix it unless we pay the modification cost. HAH. ExtreAme, konon. Although later on Arief insisted that the extra 'A' was for his name. =_= Har. Har. Har.

Oh God, I hope they update ASAP.
The name is too embarassing to bear. rolleyes

Why do I get myself into this kind of shit?
Cannot help strangers liao. So mafan. >"<

And I hope Nick and Rief settle their silly clan dispute soon.
I spent more than an hour last night talking to Nicky - who was in a full-on self-destructing frenzy.
-_- I had tons of work to do, but hey, I can't abandon a friend in need, right?

KC was dying to know what we were talking about - he made me promise to send over a copy of the chat after we were done so he could be filled in on what's happening. He changed his mind, however, when I announced that it was 22 pages long. In small print.

I kept myself alive in school today by popping gummies like drugs and doing my homework during class - I managed to finish and hand in all of them. biggrin

Arief was being his usual lame self on Skype today and I am finally reminded why I even bother to layan someone who used to harass me so much.

He cracks me up, he does. Despite all his lame jokes and predictable punchlines, something about him still makes me laugh and puts me at ease.


When you put him and KC together - that's another matter completely.

A wave of lameness threatens to drown anyone who happens to be within earshot.
Double dose.
And they have exactly the same mannerisms! If it weren't for the fact that KC's voice is slightly higher pitched, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart at all. -_-

Nicky: "I TOLD you KC sounds like a Malay!"
Me: "Erm. Ok. But he just sounds like Arief."
Nicky: "My point exactly."
Me: "Ah. -_-"

Today, I just realised that Sherman's the only Skyping friend I have that doesn't sound like a girl when he laughs.

Congratulations. =_=


I'm hoping to be around when Joshie's voice breaks so I'll know whether he sounds as feminine as his brother or not. cool


Song of the Day:

"Wonderwall - Oasis"

Fresh from level 1, nice. I can go around acting noob again, WHEE!

No comments: