Saturday, July 19, 2008

Still cannot make it.

But trying. =_=
This is what I was doing in the wee hours of this morning.


I slept 17/24 hours - 11pm to 10 am; went for breakfast, then slept again from 12 noon til 5 pm.
Killer headache. Which is now back, by the way. After those few hours of attempting to colour...I'm not surprised at all. mad

My shading is still horrendous; my texturing is non-existent; my knowledge of anatomy is still minimal; lack of continuity.

Oh poof, I'll try harder next time. razz

On the other hand, mom is doing great with her latest hobby - jewellery making.
I'm now in charge of photographing each and every one of her creations, just in case she needs a portfolio (!) or decides to set up a small online business. Cataloguing. How fun. neutral


I know you can't really see the jewellery from these pictures. redface I was too captivated by the pretty, shiny gems to see the whole piece.

On another note, we had one of our rare clan matches today.
X|MoD and -Tw3- people.

I TOLD Max not to shuffle players, but his friends insisted.
Good God. When Sherman and Nicky ended up on the same team, I had to stop myself from groaning. 2 hot tempers together. o_O It did not bode well.

KC and I were kidding around - saying that we're gonna bully Nicky, since he was the only one on Skype that was on the other team. So of course, KC poked him around a bit - nothing that constituted bullying, though. Oh come ON! He was the only melee hero, who were we supposed to harass?

And were we supposed to NOT kill him and let him walk away unharmed after attacking us?
Walao.

Then after that he lansi me summore. evil
Rawr! Cannot tahan!

Something about yea man, when people bully him, he gets into a mood to kill - and kill he did, yadda yadda yadda. It was the extremely smug tone that put me off though.

I was like, 'need to lansi us meh?'

And he said that it's our fault that we bullied him.
WTF, bully him is it? We weren't even playing seriously lor. Our whole team was shit and giggles, to be honest. We spent more time lol-ing and hey!-ing than anything else.

From what I hear, Nicky's team was having quite a dispute over goodness knows what.
-_- Lotsa blaming going around, or so he told me.

Sigh. It can't be worth losing your temper about, right? =(
But then again, as my sister said, I was in an extremely good mood then so maybe I just found everything amusing. XD Even when I died, I was like Kay-ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ Nvm nvm.

Not my usual: evil WTF KC WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAHAI DREAMING HAI MAI?

Wahaha.
STILL no mood to DotA. I think I've finally gotten bored of it. =/
I mean, I'll play if others ask me to play - but otherwise. Yawn. CS ftw.

And I'm getting bored of CS too. o.O
Now I only have the mood to play when I'm in Ftz. At home...ok la. Not so enthusiastic any more.

So, I've decided to pick up my dusty old guitar, cut my nails and start playing again. cool
After hearing KC and Sherman play, suddenly I have the mood again. mrgreen

My fingers are soft again. sad
Which means I have to put them through torture again to get them firm and playable. I can't even think about sliding now without wincing. -.-

YEAAAA I still suck! Bwahaha!
My fingers are all over the place and my pinky is still as twisted as ever. But I shall practise and I will get it right. Sooner or later...

wink

Cheers for slowly weaning myself off video games. biggrin

*Update:

Stupid Max saw me at Ftz that day!
And I didn't get to see what he looked like. Z!

One good thing about being a temporary clan lord - now that I'm actually part of a clan, I'm allowed to change my nickname in clan chat. So I changed mine to snowbunnie.

"Maxxie!"
"Steph, is that you?"
"Yes."
"Oh, I saw someone playing CS with that name the other day."
"Where? -.-"
"Ftz."
"OMG That was me la, idiot."
"That was you?"
"Yes."
"LOL. Got one whole group of bunnies playing."
"Yala, my friends la. What was your name?"
"I wasn't playing CS."
"Then how did you know? -.-"
"I was walking around lo."
"WTF never say hi?"
"I didn't know it was you la. -.-"
"Oh."

RAWR. I wanna see what he looks like.
Sherman keeps telling me gleefully that he's taller than Max. Lol.
Small pleasures. lol


Song of the Day:

"Better Man - Robbie Williams"

I can't even play the first ever song I learnt. BWAHAHAHA!

No comments: