Wednesday, July 16, 2008

-_- Bagsful of excuses

Mom just got a letter from Taylor's, saying that I've officially skipped class more then 5 times in 2 months. neutral

What I can say is that only 3 of those classes were skipped intentionally. I had no idea what I was doing - I remember being very upset that day and just fled the classrooms after 2 classes. Emotional turmoil, indeed. I didn't even think it was a big deal since I've caught up to those lessons already.

Well, for 2 of them, I have turned in letters with legitimate reasons.
Left early to Singapore and stayed in the library due to sickness.

For 1, I missed it because it was replacement class that we had to come to school early for which I had NO idea about - I came right after it ended and teacher rolled her eyeballs at me. It was nothing new - I seem to be very clueless when it comes to class activities.

For another 1, it was ALSO a replacement class - but after school hours.
I wasn't notified (AGAIN!) and just went home cause my driver was already there.
Plus, it was English - who needs it anyway? evil

As for the other two absences - I presume it was because I came to class late.
This is especially prone to happen during Accounts - 3 in a week fall immediately after breaktime.

And well. Once we run off to break, we tend to lose track of time. Fried rice also seems to take eternity to come.

The stupid thing is, none of us actually have watches - to check the time, we'd have to pull out our handphones and unlock it. No one bothers, we just finish eating, check the timetable and stroll off to class. And surprise, surprise - we're late. =_=;; Bad habit, I admit.

And Julian has a new 600 dollar watch, so we'll probably be more punctual from now on.

So the only absences I should feel really awful for are the 3 classes I ran out on.
I can't even remember why, only a vague heartsick feeling over something.

Anyway anyway anyway, I have even started attending LAN classes - I have perfect attendence last week! I even stayed until the end of the class - no more running off after 20 minutes.

biggrin

And I've started doing my work again after discovering that I've fallen behind a bit.
There are some snooty, obnoxious asses I want to kick in the upcoming exams.
Whee!

I got 85% for my latest Accounts test arrow it involved the usage of computer software but anyway it's such a big improvement from my previous 44.5% so I'm pretty satisfied.

Although I could have done better, I guess.
I missed the second class of that topic due to a wisdom-tooth-related migraine where I stayed home the whole day. I fell behind horribly. -_- I caught up but didn't have enough practice.

Wtf.

Nevermind.
Work harder, I shall. sad
I will!


Song of the Day:

"The Name of the Game - ABBA"

Gambateh. Zz. Sleep.

No comments: