Monday, July 07, 2008

Smashed!

Whee, I just got back from the city of lions!
Singapore!

Well actually I'm not sure if it's the city of lions but they do have a merlion so maybe it's the island of lions but that doesn't actually make much sense so let's forget what I've just said. =)

Our exchange rate is horrible right now. =_=''

2.41 ringgit = 1 SGD

RAWR!

So I couldn't do much shopping without mom and Den admonishing me and reminding me that everything is uber expensive now and that I should put that down immediately if it wasn't necessary. -.-

But I bought some stuff anyway!
Singapore has super cute swimsuits and I FINALLY bought a new one!

My old two-piece is now so small that putting it on is akin to squeezing my body into a giant sock.
The even older one piece is so short that either of this happens:

1: The neckline gets pulled so low it actually becomes indecent even with my boobs which are not large on any scale.

2: I CAN pull the neckline up, but the suit gets wedged up my ass instead.

Either way...*shudders* Now you know why I haven't gone swimming recently (besides the lack of accessible swimming pools.)

So anyway, mom picked me a new swimsuit which matches Den's existing one - it's black and yellow! But not in a bumblebee sense. It's mainly black with yellow trimming.

And YES! Mom picked a bikini for me. HAHAHA.
You'd think the parent would be the one shaking the head in horror saying NO NO NO THOU SHALT PRESERVE THY DIGNITY, but NOOOO mom was more like "Nice! Nice! Don't waste that flat tummy!"

Me: o_O *grabs and buys*

Although I could certainly do better in the chest department (And pretty much everywhere else. Eat more eat more! Gambateh!) , my flat tummy kinda nullifies that effect. ^^''

Oh, and I also bought more nail polish.
Orange, metallic red and bronze.

Whee! I shall turn this into a bimbo blog soon.
I shall move on by talking about pretty pink miniskirts and eyelash curlers next.

._.

Nah.

Hehe. However, allow me to show you my new pink socks!

My cousin bought them for me! Not that I'll ever wear them out with my sneakers, but they're actually er...quite cute otherwise. ^^"

As per custom, we ate at Tony Roma's at Orchard Hotel again. =)
We'd eat it at home (in Malaysia,) but beef ribs just cannot make it. =/
Pork ftw!

This was me and Den the last time we were at Tony Roma's:


Sharing a strawberry daquiri and LemonLimeBitter.

And this is what we had this time around:

A mojito: Lime and mint.

And a Long Island Iced Tea: Coke and err...some strong stuff. Needed water to dilute it before it tasted good.

...

I drank most of Den's as well as polishing mine off.
And I got smashed in broad daylight.
Wtf!

My sister said that I would be a happy drunk.
I think so too.
Even when slightly tipsy, I was already giggling uncontrollably for no apparent reason and I couldn't walk in a straight line for an extended period of time.
=_= Fail!


And then it hit me - the killer headache from hell.
$@*&(&^!!! GROARR!

I've had two whole (small!) bottles of vodka before and all I felt was happy.


Two glasses and I get a bursting head already?
Crap. Light drinker.

And so...

I fell asleep with my head against a pillar on the floor of Marks & Spencer's at Wheelock Place.

...

But it's ok. Less than 4 hours later the alcohol had worked it's way through my system already.
-_- This is my sister and I camwhoring in YET another M&S - note the slightly vacant-yet-contented look in my tired eyes.


Ah. I would not advocate drinking in broad daylight. It tends to make a complete fool out of a person when everyone else is 100% sober and you're the only idiot bouncing around laughing and singing and tripping over non-existent dents in the floor.

Den was saying I had a hangover. -_-?
Normally happens the morning after but in my case it hit immediately after the happy period passed. Headache, dizziness, lethargy - the whole works. Whoosh!

This helped me kick it completely from my system. =)
MUST HAVE! Ice cream sandwich. My favourite is the mint chocolate chip one.
I normally have it in a wafer, but after trying mom's one in bread...I think I prefer bread.
I used to think ice cream in bread was gross, but it's actually kinda nice. ^^

I didn't put on weight at all, despite the extent I gorged myself to every single day I was at Singapore. =_=

Chicken rice, pork ribs, sandwiches, starbucks, xiao long bao, la mian, and ICE CREAM!


Sticky gooey chocolate ice cream: Den's dessert


Cookie summit @ Swensens: Cookies & Cream and Butterscotch ice cream with chocolate syrups, chocolate balls and a chocolate wafer.

I finished that off all by myself =)
(Except one scoop of each flavour that Den took.)

Oh YEA!
I finally finally finally got the unicorn unihorn that I've always wanted!


Meet: The Unihorn!

I refuse to refer to it as a unicorn because from what I understand, uni refers to something singular and corn is well...corn.

So a unicorn is basically...


A horsey with maize growing on its head? o.o

Nvm. Unihorn it is. =)

And yes, the unihorn has a name.
A pretty name.

A whimsical name.
A metal name.
A hick name.
A name of someone beloved.
A beautiful name.

I may tell if you ask. ^^

Anyway, I made Den buy a plushie too so that the unihorn will have a buddy. =3


Meet Dynomite!
His name is pronounced dee-no-mee-tay! (With the exclamation mark.)

And here's a random picture of the unihorn and Dynomite watching Den sleep!


Revenge! =3

At least she didn't have a stoned face so I don't have to blanco it out with the brush tool in MS Paint. =)

There is a story about Den, me and 2 preposterous cheena ladies in Takashimaya...but I will tell that tale in person if asked. (And even when not asked. =P)


This is the turtle I drew with MS Paint to cheer Sherman up since he appears so sad today.
But it is kinda ugly so it may make him feel even worse. (Sorry >_<'')
The black squiggles is to show that the turtle swimming happily and the white stuff is supposed to be bubbles.
Smile smile smile! You have to! *ticklepoke*
You look cute when you smile. ;D

If not I'm going to draw you more turtles until you do. =/


Song of the Day:

"Something Right - Westlife"

Whee.

No comments: