Thursday, July 10, 2008

Exhausted. Again.

=_=

After a mere 2 days of entertaining a guest.
Walao. I'm getting old.

Omg.

Hah.
I went ice skating with Irene, Den, Vivi, and Jon on Tuesday.
The Smith brothers refused to skate cause they were rusted/didn't know how to skate. -_-

ARGH I'm never letting anyone help me up again.
Normally when I fall down I pick myself up again easily. But since Jon was being a gentleman - holding out hands to pull me up - I obliged and helped myself to my feet.

...

Before I could even balance myself, he let me go and BOOM!
Down I went again.

$@*(&#*&@^#!

Flat on my ass; my palms, tailbone and elbow smarting from the blow - and the base of my skull crashed against his - then seemingly - amazingly solid kneecap.
Mahai.

My head was swollen - as I found out later after extensive rubbing - and I had a headache for the rest of the day.
RAWR!

Never ever ever again!
Not on a skating rink anyway.
I shall help myself when I am completely capable of doing so!

But I think I'll continue to let people tow me around the rink.
It's so fun!
I have an impaired sense of balance, so when Viv and Jon each grabbed one hand and pulled me around the rink - that problem was solved and I could go WHOOSH happily round and round speedily without worrying about falling. ;D

That was fun.

Vivi is the pro-est.
If she has to fall, at least she picks the lengzhais to fall on.
I, however, tend to land flat, sprawled out, alone, in the middle of the rink. =_=

Zzz.

I was talking to Jon halfway.

*Jon points*

"Guy."
"Huh?"

2 seconds later, I felt a pair of hands clamp down on my waist and I tried not to elbow the poor/stupid fella reflexively.

*cracks knuckles*

Cannot grab shoulders hai mai?
Taking advantage, zzz.

But I shall not rant too much about taking advantage after I saw Viv totally grab this guy's ass with both hands while falling. LOL. I almost fell down laughing WHILE STANDING STILL - that's how horrible my sense of balance is.

*post abuptedly ends*

No comments: