Friday, July 25, 2008

Heehee!

Nicky is currently talking on the phone in rapid-fire hokkien! eek
I can understand!

Something about one Adam being lansi and challenging him to a DotA match tomorrow night at 10, blablabla, bring your best or we'll crush you.

Waraaooo, he sounds so serious. exclaim

And while he drones on and on in that exotic dialect I shall sit here and relieve my boredom by blogging nonsense! mrgreen

Today stupid Cloudy pawned me today in CS, and I was cheering Ying to KILL HIM! KILL CLOUDYYYY!

Then she actually did!

Me: YES! He diiiiiiieeeeeed!

ClouDeon: wtf why yes yes yes ah?
ClouDeon: can hear you all the way from here
snowbunnie: oh.
snowbunnie: oops ;D
ClouDeon: lol

Wtf, I'm telling you I can't judge the volume of my voice when the headphones are on. But the best is Viv la. There was once she died in DotA and she screamed loudly in apparent anguish (drama queen rolleyes), prompting lots of 'wtf is that you??' messages from the opponents who were scattered all over Ftz.

And I think there are more girls playing CS in Ftz now. biggrin Well, their screen names look terribly girly...but we'll never know, haha. (Unless I patrol the whole cyber cafe to satisfy my curiosity, hehe.)

They asked me to come and help them on their team, but I said I couldn't leave my bunnies alone. razz Bunnie family!
And I see more girls around too. ^_^v
We must work hard to pawn the boys, nyahaha!

But I still have a long way to go. sad
When I watch Viv's friends like Vic and Dan play, then look at myself...*shakes head*
Cannot make it, ahaha. Feikei queen!

Oh, and today was Viv's 18th birthday.

We went to Baker's Cottage and Starbucks during break, where Gary bought her an eclair and a drink...and served Ying and I 2 baby-sized cups of water.
*awkward silence*

That was a thoughtful gesture, but awkward nonetheless.
HAHA.

*Me looks at Ying, Ying looks at me.*
o_o''

Yes, that was meant to be gramatically incorrect. razz

I made her a present!
Mom taught me how to make jewellery, so I put those skills to good use.
I plan to make some for Ying and Swarna when I have the time.
wink Belated birthday presents - I didn't know them so well earlier in the year.

Pretty? mrgreen My first piece ever, so must take from every angle lor. The hook also wanna take, haha. redface

If you'd like some, I can make them for you at cost price + 1 bar of chocolate.
My offer stands until further notice.

biggrin Good night!

1 comment:

YL said...

eeee

very nice earrings xD

good job