Friday, July 04, 2008

Blogs are for sharing experiences...

...so that others can learn from them.

At least, that is what my IT teacher insisted, saying that the trend of blogging every detail of our personal lives is taking away the 'true' meaning of blogging.

o_o

She further elaborated by saying that, for example, one should blog on 'the ways to be nice to people,' so that others can read and learn from your ideas and opinions.

Oooookay.

Whatever. I shall blog whatever I please, lol. It's not like I'm forcing the events of my everyday life on people - you choose to read it, so bear with it. =3

And who cares if people choose to use their blogs to channel their bimbotism?
One may express initial digust and move on to better things.
Yet some linger to whine and complain about how meaningless the blog is and its overwhelming amount/lack of pictures in every post.

Oh, go away, please. =/

Can't be bothered to layan you. =)

Anyway, Den is BAAAAAAAAAACK!

Which is also the reason I'm blogging less, now that I can ramble and babble my daily happenings to someone firsthand. It's less syok to blog to readers than to jump around waving your arms to reenact the whole scene whilst shouting excitedly at the top of your voice.

What has happened lately?
Hm.

A bunny trend seems to have taken over the CS scene at Ftz.
Me! Me! The first bunnie! XD

Ying was the second bunny - pinkterrorizingbunny and Viv is IAmWhoIAm.Bunnie.

After a week of bunnie-ism, names such as Bunnyhunter, KillBunnie and other sorts of 'bunny's and 'bunnie's have popped up out of nowhere. Whee. Bunnies ftw! =3

Ying and I are getting better at CS now. ;D
Except that we get picked off by snipers super quickly and do much better in close combat than from a huge distance. =_=

Viv complained that I camp (hiding in dark corners awaiting prey) too much and that Ying is too aggressive and just steamrollers right into enemies. So now I'm practising my chiong-ing skills and Ying is trying hard to suppress her terminator instincts and sit quietly behind a crate and pick stragglers off.

Whee. =)

Bunnyhunter says I'm getting better already LOL. FINALLY!
Stupid fella happened to sit next to me two days in a row and I thought he was Gary.
=_=?

Hah, I still suck at remembering faces, zzz. But in my defence, they DO look similar. Pfft!
They have the same-shaped head for instance.


Who likes having the opponent sitting next to you being able to peek at your screen any time he wants, especially if he's better at reading maps? -_-?

Anyway, gonna take a break from CS at home. I'll play only if Joshie asks me to, cause I can't resist the super comelness. ;D

KC is all hyped up over his precious Maple private server and Nicky is reimmersing himself in Diablo (? apa itu?)

I, however, am doing nothing much except following the ongoing Xiaxue-DawnYang feud and annoying/endearing myself to my clan members.

Whee.
Once again, I'm so glad that I'm only a clan guest in all 3 of my clans.
If I actually joined as member in any one, I'ma get whacked upside the head by one of the clan lords. Lol.

Nicky, Viv or Arief?

Whose hand to die at? @@
I don't think Viv cares much whether I'm a member or not - I fail at drafting so I'm not of much use at all HAHA. Arief has all but given up on me actually rejoining as a member and has settled with the fact that I'm going to be using this adorable clan guest icon from now on. =)


And I'm sure as hell not going to show preference to Nicky just because his clan is new.


*cough*And the fact that he allowed Zerick to create the clan may have something to do with my refusal to join*cough*

*hurt* T_T
I guess it was because he was so eager to start his new clan that he resorted to asking him instead of waiting for his own account to mature/waiting for me to reach level 25. =(
Abuthen, I've just reached level 25 yesterday - almost 2 weeks late so I guess it's justified, lol. I'm so slow. =_= Waa.

Oh, and he let me design the clan logo. WHEE.
Okay, I still suck but I'm having fun trying to work with his colour scheme of red and black.
Here's the first one - I got lazy after 3 designs; the subsequent two suck balls so I'm not even going to bother posting it up.


Apart from that, it sucks to see MORE fighting among the clans. Wtf.
I still remember when Arief broke off from [MoD] and created X|MoD.
Now it looks like a similar tiff is going on between Fariz (Clan Lord of MoD) and Nicky (Clan Lord of -Tw3-)

*stays out of it*

That day Joshie sounded surprised to receive a message - while using his brother's account to play CS with me - from Fariz.

Something like:

"Oh look, it's the noob who steals my clan members."

Or some childish crap like that.
Oh GOOD LORD it's just a CLAN.
Hellllllllooooooooooooooooo need we fight over stealing each other's members?
They're all 'friends' yet they can't share? =/

Arief sounded sad when Nicky 'stole' Jon from X|Mod, but still, he wished him the best of luck with his new clan and assured him that there were no grudges. =) Nick wanted to lure Zeo and Sherman away too, but I growled threateningly (on Skype) and he was like 'okokok I'll find my own members lol.'

My poor Arief. =( He takes a break from DotA for a while to focus on his studies (SPM year! HAHA FEEL MY PAIN) and his clan members all ran away, lol.

But I still don't get it. *confused*
Why is everyone taking this clan matter so seriously?
I mean, for me it's just a group of friends playing together...no?

Arief and Nicky are taking it so seriously - I mean look at their longass 'short' description of the clans:

X|MoD


-Tw3-


No, you don't have to read it - I'm just saying look at the amount of effort and seriousness put into it. Whoa.

Now take a look at Vivi's clan:


HAHA. PENDEKNYA!

And then look at the level of seriousness in which the members treat the clan; then evaluate the quality of the clan - tournaments winners, don't play play. ;D
Rofl. ViP` pwns all. =3


Well, all the spite flying over my head (and occasionally stabbing me hard) about the formation of the new clan has put me off playing DotA for a bit. =/

Nick keeps apologizing to me about having Zerick create the clan instead of me as well as holding the position of Captain - highest besides the clan lord. But I don't even care (that much) any more!

x_x Yeshh, he is serious about his clan and wants to draft and join tournaments and all - but all I want to do is catch up in my studies for now and find out what the hell I'm going to do next year.

And what I said earlier to Sher about taking a break from DotA because people scold me so much and it's getting annoying - that came out all wrong. HAHA. Can tell what he was thinking already. =_= Coming from the girl who screams at him and everyone else every oppurtunity she gets - hypocritical much?

Actually, as I have told Viv before, I don't mind so much being scolded by people better than me for my mistakes - I'll shut up and listen if they make sense.

But it's when people pick fights over the pettiest things and curse people's parents for things they can't help or is a plain accident - window validation notices making the game lag, missing a creep block, accidentally ks-ing a lane creep - that's just pisses me off. More so, lately. Hormones? Lol.

I mean, telling someone that "ccb lagger's mother will get raped" just because his anti-virus program kicked in is plain sickening. And yes, I do scream a lot at people for apparently no reason.

But mostly it's when people repeat the same mistake over and over, blame someone else for it, don't take your advice to improve themselves, or is selfish, or is lansi, or is cursing their head off at you just because you missed a couple of spells...that is when I completely blow my top.

Oh, and whoever gets in my way at the time also will probably get their heads chewed off.
Sorry. =/ You got caught in the crossfire.

I think the last straw was when Ying fed during our last DotA session in Ftz.
I was teaching her how to play - and people kept bullying her. That was still ok, bullying does happen.

Even under the pressure, she still kept a level head and tried her best not to feed - she was learning quite quickly in fact.


Then these two idiots on my team started cursing her for being a girl - surely girls can't play; give up; don't ever play DotA; noob fuck. =_=?

Walao, it's her fault for being born without testicles issit?
And I am sure she has more balls than both of them put together.

If you want to lose your temper also...please la, find a legitimate reason to do so - or at least apologize after that.

*wince*

Here I am, off ranting again.
CS has it's fair share of idiots too - but I generally find the people much nicer.

There was once Ying (again) got scolded.

"Plant the bomb la, mahai noob. Donno how to play issit?"

=_= Walao, she was playing for the first time lor. We were teaching her how to plant it already.
And it's not like DotA where any mistake could screw your entire game. A game of CS lasts 3-5 minutes on average. -.-

Point, shoot.
Plant the bomb, defuse the bomb.
Screw up, start over.
So simple. ;D
Good for simple minds like me, WHEE.



CS FTW!
Though now I'm going to take a break and do some other stuff.
There seems to be a hole in pocket from all those takei session everyday.
Roughly 20 bucks a week on CS alone. Wtf. Gayness.

Now. Focus on studies.
Focus focus focus.
Today I managed to write a 600-word Econs essay in 45 minutes.
WHEE.

I wasn't lost, though I'm sure it's not an excellent essay. As long as my head is still above water I can still chill and enjoy my online games. ;D

But still - I need a break.

...so I'm going to Singapore for the weekend!

SHOPPING!

Then after that, Irene's coming down from Japan to visit and we're going ice-skating. ^_^
With Den and Josh and maybe Brandon and probably Jon and hopefully the comel turtle.

I want the life that video games stole from me back. T_T


Song of the Day:

"Daybreak's Bell - L'arc en Ciel"

Rainbow in the sky ;D

2 comments:

YL said...

'the ways to be nice to people'

your teacher is so sad wey

-_-

LOL

Anonymous said...

"so sad" is SO true..

But then..but then..sometimes we go read other people's blogs to see how to be a nice person what...right? Right? RIGHT?

...um..I guess not.

cute.