Monday, June 30, 2008

=) iSketch

Yes, all is well between Nick, KC and I again.

Today I made Joshie webcam with me and he is SO CUTE!
RAWRRRRRR!
I didn't think of it then, but I shall take a screenshot next time and show you all!
WAHAHA.

He looks like like a mini-Nicky!
Albeit with bigger eyes.

Even Den says he's cute. =3
DEN IS BACK! WHEE!

Anyway, last night I played iSketch with KC and Nick until close to 4 am.
iSketch is something like win, lose or draw.
10 rounds, 10 people - each person is assigned to draw something and the others have to guess to get points. The faster, the more points you get.
If people succeed in guessing your picture - you get points too.

...

Guess who can't draw?
LOL.


Can you guess what THAT is?

No?

THOUGHT SO!
HAHAHAHA.

Click on it to see the answer. xD

Drawing #2:


"COME ON! I draw DotA for you guys! ONE OF STEPH'S FAVOURITE HEROES!"
"? Ogre? Magi? WHAT?! SO UGLY ONE!"
"HAHAHAHA WHAT THE HELL? OMG HAHAHAH!"

The answer was 'goblin.'
=_=
The DotA hero was 'goblin techies,' and here is what one of them is SUPPOSED to look like:


I think even if I colour it also...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...LOL FAIL!

Luckily I possess the ability to read minds. =x

They said I was cheating LOL.
I won every single round during the 3 hours that we played mwahahaha!
KC and Nick were gonna whack me liao. T_T

I tied once with another girl though. =3

But I only cheated ONCE!

KC: "How do you draw 'visor'?"
Me: "It's like a cap without the top - like golfers wear."
Nick: "Visor?"

THEN THE BLURCASE TYPED 'VISOR!'

...

KC hadn't even STARTED drawing yet! LOL.

And I lagi stupid, the moment that I heard the alert that someone found the word, I reflexively typed it in as well. HAHAHA.

WO SHI NOOB!

But besides that, we didn't cheat at all, even if we could with Skype. =)
I turned off the microphone when talking to myself so they wouldn't hear me guessing with my sister. Lol.

Btw, I'm snowbunnie, KC is kaycee (d'oh) and Newbie-948 is Nick.

Hah.

Go play it with your friends.
So fun! ;D


Song of the Day:

"Dreaming of You - Selena"

Lala.

1 comment:

Shan Squared said...

STEPHIEEEEE!!!!
I F MISS YOU!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh.........
AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh..........
AHH.
ah.

yeah... anyways, the funny thing is I got John as my rakhi brother. hahaha... very rare. hardly get rakhi bro from the same country. :) but whatevs.

Wish you all the best.
Love ya loadssss LOADSSSS...

HAve fun.
I'm dying.
Geo teacher is being such a buTTT!!!

<3 <3