Monday, June 09, 2008

Back to school =(

Back to college.
Back to waking up at 6.25 am.
Back to having mashed potatoes for lunch.
Back to skipping LAN for Ftz.
Back to sleeping in Accounts.
Back to reaching class 10 minutes late.
Back to spying on geeks in the library.
Back to climbing up and down 4 flights of stairs in scorching heat.
Back to presentations in a shirt and heels.
Back to handing in assignments at the last minute.
Back to going 'huh?' whenever teacher asks me a question.
Back to bitching.
Back to scruffy hair days and mismatched clothes.
Back to work!

***

=_=
I can hold in my temper for longer now, but ultimately I still can't control it.
I just exploded and got into a quarrel with one of Max's friends.
Oh God.

I was screaming over Skype again, and I really had no mood to play and wanted to afk, but Nicky successfully convinced me to come back. -.- I was ranting and yelling and I got KC on Skype as well - I left him behind to watch anime cause Sherman suddenly came online and there was no slot for him.

And so, the 2 of them sat there patiently listening to me scream while trying to calm me down and I finally exploded and started yelling at the asshole who KSed Nicky and I again and again and again AND AGAIN WITHOUT SHAME.

Okay la. Nicky is damn patient.
Can tahan his KSing and my screaming and that asshole swearing at us.

But you know me la.
-_-
Once I get going, I really, really, cannot tahan d.

I was like...

Omg LAAAAA I let him KS, then I keep quiet; he calls me a noob I got no fucking mood to play d la! I'm in pain and I can barely play and still I tahan and play and don't afk and this asshole is talking cock to me when he is so fucking noob and can't bag a kill on his own. We let him farm for like half an hour and he gets 3 fucking wraith bands and a lothar and RUNS when we are fighting THEN comes back to KS WHAT THE FUCK LA THAT ASSHOLE!

KC started giggling.
I kid you not.
He finds it funny when I start ranting like that (as long as it's not at him.)
=_= Glad to be entertaining.

Nicky: "Hey wait, you said you're in pain? You..."
Me: "Ya LAAAAAAAAA WHAT DO YOU THINK LAAAAA?"
Nicky: "Ok ok, let me handle this."
Me: "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CANNOT TAHAN AAAAAA!!!"
KC: "Ahahahahahaha!"
Nicky: "Steph, why don't you go get some medication or something?"
Me: "Nono, I have chocolate milk. Starbucks chocolate. Yummmm."
KC: "Rolf."

But that fella damn sohai lo.
He asked me:

"Got KS meh? Tell me when I KS! Go watch replay la noob."


I retorted that HE should stop asking me when he KSed and watch the fucking replay himself la.
That ass clearly can't understand english and told me, yet again, to watch the replay myself.

"THEN STOP ASKING ME WHEN YOU KS LA! ASK ME TO WATCH REPLAY THEN ASK ME WHEN YOU KS. SENDIRI CANNOT WATCH REPLAY IS IT? NO EYES? NO BRAIN? ILLITERATE?"

Nicky: "Come, we'll fight and see who comes out on top."
Asshole: "You so noob don't waste my time la."
Me: "Scared to fight then say so la, don't give so many excuses."
Nicky: "Come la, you host and we fight and we'll see who's the noob."
Asshole: "Don't waste my time la noob."
Me: "Chicken."
Asshole: "Come fight me la, noob choco. Scared?"
Me: "Hello. Nicky just said he will fight on my behalf, and you ignore him and refuse to fight with him. And NOW you ask me to fight you, then call me chicken? Calling yourself a noob chicken is it?"
Asshole: "Chicken. Buck buck buck."

What the fuck LA this asshole.
Scared of Nicky also he don't wanna admit. I'm telling you if I wasn't having my fucking period pain and having a hard time concentrating I'd take him on and kick his ass lor.

Asshole: "You ask ultima judge la. See whether I'm right or not."
Me: "Wa. Ask him la. Who do you think he'll side? Me? Or you?"

He didn't reply.
And I don't think he dared to ask Sherman. =_=
And I'm not going to bring him into this crap la. Dahlah Nicky damn stressed. Dahlah Max is tearing his hair out - at least he didn't take any sides. It's fucking pointless lo. Summore I have this impression that Sher thinks any fights regarding DotA are trivial and why should I let it bother me so much?

Because I cannot stand assholes, that's why.

Why not quit DotA if I don't want to see assholes, then?

Sigh.
However fired up I may get over incidents like this, I still enjoy playing especially with my friends. I haven't played a game alone for a long, long time now, and I probably won't. (Except when KC and I are having one of our silly arguments, lol. But we normally make up by the next game.)

Cause it's fun to play with your friends.
To have them admonish you when you do silly things.
To scream together when we die in ridiculous ways.
To laugh incessantly when I do something stupid again.
To have them calm you down whenever you get fired up.
To cheer each other up when we're feeling emo.
To defend each other when being flamed.
To hear KC humming tunelessly to his latest song and have him laugh at me when I tell him to shut up.
To hear Nicky going 'Chill chill CHILLLLL STEPHHHH PLEASE' when he hears me start to hyperventilate.

Yup. This is what I enjoy most. ^_^
As long as I have them to play with, I'm not going to quit.
Without my friends, however, that would be another matter.
I'd probably quit.
I'm serious.

Idiots, ah bengs, stalkers galore.
(A player's brother was obsessively trying to get me to chat to him for no apparent reason, although I told him to go away and stop talking to me. -.-)

But those don't mean anything when your friends are around. ;D

Unless we're fighting again, haha.
But that won't last long.
KC didn't even get angry that we abandoned him to play with Sher; Nick was so psyched to see him back. Josh was squealing in the background.

"Ooh, ultima! I haven't seen him for so long! Where'd he go? ;D"


Lol. Damn cute la.
See Sherman? You're missed by people you don't even know. Lol.
That's Nicky's 10-year-old brother, by the way. =)

Nyah.
Another anger-filled post which has served it's purpose.
I'm feeling all calm and serene now.

Hahaha.
KC said whoa, I'm typing fast. Pity my keyboard.
But yes, the anger's gone.

Yay.


Song of the Day:

"Your Love is a Lie - Simple Plan"

We were supposed to make Nicky sing this tonight (again!) - KC finally learned it on guitar.
We forgot.
Oh well. There's always tomorrow. ^^v

No comments: