Friday, June 13, 2008

=) Booya!

Sherturtle now has streamyx AND skype!
FTWWWWWW.

And his voice made Nicky's and KC's sound like children. =(
BUT you can't compare a 19-year-old to 15- and 16-year-olds. =_=

(Please ignore the fact that I just did.)

Streamyx is an ass!
Last night and tonight - it was suddenly incapable of reconnecting to the internet after it super-ultra-mega-lagged and subsequently dc-ed. =_=''

SIENNNNNN!

Anyway, holiday today!
I spent half the day programming the IT assignment. I can now hand it over to Viv to do the prettifying and I have no idea how I'm going to get it back from her over the weekend to do the final touches.

That's in case she screws up any of the coding since I don't think she has any idea what any of it means.

Oh well.

My thumb drive died on me.
Which means that I had to write everything from memory today and google whatever codes that I couldn't remember. =_= So xin ku. Plus I have to burn them all into a disc tomorrow cause I can't put it into the stupid thumb drive. ZZ. Typical. It KOs when I need it the most. =(


College is still the same, nothing new after break - I'm skipping LAN even more but I'll go for LAN tomorrow, promiseeeeeee T_T

That's what my classmates look like in accounts class. *points down*


Or maybe it's just me. Zzz.

I hate Accounts!

I hate Accounts!

I hate Accounts!

I hate Accounts!

I hate Accounts!

It was doodled in Maths class, however. (You can see the scribbled words 'sample statistics,' 'population,' 'computing' and all sorts of maths jargon. =_= It was not a very interesting class as you can tell. Heh.)

And it was taken at night, so the picture looks skewed due to the odd angle from which I took it to avoid casting a shadow...so yea. And Viv was exclaiming over how retarded the foot looked.

Yala yala, I'm not a pro artist extraordinaire okay... Just a wu liao student (with no art education whatsoever -.-) scribbling for fun. ;D And I enjoy it! So no need to be so harsh hao ma? ^_^

BLAAAA!
Accounts is to drool for. =_=;; And not in a good way.
I hate it more than ever.


KC and I just owned one round of Pudge Wars - 50/4 (and he died all 4 times muahaha!)
But he's pontenging school tomorrow and I'm not.

It's 2.45 am and I'm going to shower and read a couple more chapters of Skulduggery Pleasant.
Going to KO in every class man. -_-

Good job Stephie!


Song of the Day:

"Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen"

And Nicky can play tomorrow! So happifying!

No comments: