Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Oh. Goodness. -_-

I was sleeping peacefully.
Flat out on the table after Accounts.

Sheng was passing around a bottle of sweets.
Being such a sweet tooth, course I asked him for some.

"...is this chewing gum?"

Someone replied:

"Yeah."
"Oh. Then nevermind."

I curled back up to sleep, hugging the bottle.

"Eh Sheng, Steph is hugging your sweets to her boobs."
"Oh. I don't mind. =)"

I look up again and realised what I was doing.
I was not, in fact, clutching the container of chewing gum to my chest.
It was nestled comfortably between my collarbone and cheek, but of course people HAVE to exaggerate, don't they?

=_=

"Haiyo, of course la. You're a guy ma."
"Hahaha. ;D"

Slowly, I uncurled my hand, surrendered the sweets and went back to sleep.
A few guys were smiling incredulously.

I didn't think much of it then.
But fully awake now...oh man. =_=;;

I have blessed his chewing gum.
Amen.


Song of the Day:

"Lollipop - Mika"

I wonder how they'd feel if Lingling hugged their candy for them?
Whoa, boys. *smirk*

No comments: