Friday, June 20, 2008

A new addiction

Maybe.
o_o

KC just installed Counter-Strike.
After Nicky's urges to play with him as he struggled to get more exp to start his clan, both of us got hooked. =_=

We're both noobs! ;D

I asked Nicky Starfish:

"Are you good at CS?"
"Well...I'm quite pro...;)"
"AHAHAHA we'll see. Hmph."

But instead of Nicky Starfish, I played with Josh first.
Starfish was in a very foul mood - today was the first time I've seen him so agitated. His normally sweet voice was all coarse and harsh. Hokkien! Maybe the hokkien did it!

HAHA. I was so fascinated because the people whom I normally see speaking fluent hokkien are old people.
So when I hear someone my age rattling off in that dialect, I just started laughing. I couldn't help it. It sounded so cool! Attractive, even. It's like when people swoon over Italian or French accents - something like that.

Anyway, KC and I played with Josh for a few hours and OMG la he is so cute! T_T
He sounds EXACTLY like a miniature version of Ni Starf Nick (Oh screw it. I like the name Nick too much -_-) - they have the same mannerisms and attitude.
...Only with a girl's voice, which is actually not repulsive at all considering the fact that he is only 10-years-old.

Here's our rough CS kill- death ratio as of today:

Josh - 2:1
Nick - 1:1
Me - 1:2
KC - 1:3

I beat KC lalalalalala~ ;P

Good Lord, the 10-year-old beat us all!
According to him, he's playing CS since he was five. (-_-? Walao)

And ahhhh I cannot tahan weiiiii I love talking to him.
His voice is so adorable la. Plus he's not those typical 10-year-olds who have attitude problems (as far as I've witnessed) and is a pretty sporting kid, really.

I'm worried about Nicky.
He sounded so depressed today - Josh left the Skype on without telling him and KC and I were just sitting there listening to him rant on his phone - on and on and on.

There was a note of shock and slight panic in his voice when he found out that we were listening in on him - unintentionally! (Or maybe not. But admit it. It's hard NOT to listen when someone's complaining in such an unusual dialect - not cantonese!)

After talking him out of his planned 2-week break from the internet to 'soul-search,' today he told me that he was going away - for a month!

WTF!

T_____T
He seems to be really upset about some things and it bugs me that I can't help him.
Not from 300 km away, anyway. =_=

*squirms in annoyance*

Okay. I'm probably babbling too much already but I'm really bothered by this.
How can someone be in a position so helpless that you can't even comfort a friend who has stuck by you through your sticky times?

*growls*

Aight.
My jaw is better now anyway.
The swelling has conpletely subsided. The only damage left is a flap of gum hanging from the OTHER side of my jaw now - I think the tooth is trying it's best to rip through the gum.

=/

More swelling to come.
Sigh.

Good night.

I love you all. <3


Song of the Day:

"I Don't Wanna Be - Gavin DeGraw"

KC and I were up til 4.30 am last night playing CS WTF!

No comments: