Thursday, June 05, 2008

Happy birthday to me! ^_^

Thanks for the wishes! Me luff u guys lotslotslotslots! ^_^ Muax!

Will be updated later in chronological order.

Abigail (sms)

Since i am half an hour ealy i better say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! before i 4get n i pray i got d correct date lol n hopefully im d first to say it.. :P

Ling (sms)

First!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!! Too bad cannot celebrate with you. =( still, wish u'll have fun. Ur present i'll bagi when i return kl. =) oh and miss you!

Suisui (sms)

HAPPY 17TH B'DAY STEPHANIE!!! <3>

Mom (in person)

Says happy birthday after I reminded her. She was too busy getting a massage from our houseguests to remember. =_=

Kyle (msn)

~ K y l e ; C h e o k ^ L i a n g ; 卓扬 ; チョックリアーン ~ says:
uih happy birthday

Pui Yee (msn)

Teddy the Huggable... (puffy and fluffy?!) says:
steph, happy 17th birthday!

Saswiny (sms)

Hey stephy.. HAPPY super 18th BURFDAY!! See ya 2moro.. I hope! But don worry i'll b der.. Aite?! T.c. Luv ya! XOXO

(Btw, I only noticed it after the second read. I really hope it was a typo XD)

Facebook (on facebook, dur!)

JL (phonecall)

At 8.37 am this morning. Having slept at roughly 4.45 again, I hope I didn't say anything stupid. =/ I certainly don't remember the words that came out of my mouth at that time, lol.

Jeanette (sms)

Steph!!! Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday!
Denise (msn pm)

生日快乐 stefania! and to mc and wei also!

KC (msn)

[?] † KC× † - Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki ` says:
happy birthday!!!!@@

Yayyy. Luckily we can't hold grudges too long. ^^

Dr. Kawashima (DS)


Lol, Den was right. ^_^
I was going to take the picture last night (this early morning) but I was too lazy to dig my DS out. Now I'm awake (debatable) so here you go!

Aunty Su (card)

Happy birthday!

Nicky (sms)

Yo stephy, its nic here. Haha, sry i haven been on the last few days, comp under repair lolz. Neway, happy b-day haha n ur present will b comin 2 u dis sat

Yes! Even after I refused to give him my number, he hunted it down and found the only mutual friend that had it and he messaged me. ^_^ His computer is being repaired. Until Saturday. Walaoeh. And he actually remembered o.o

JL - again (in person)

Watch Indiana Jones with her at Pavi. =) Then she slept over at my place for the first time in 8 years. =O Then I caught a horrible cold and had to sleep in mom's room so I wouldn't germify her for the next day's choir training.

Sabrina (phone call)

Well, she didn't really call me. She was singing 'happy birthday' drunkenly in the background during a phonecall from JL. Haha.

Saswiny - again (in person)

She made her dad send her all the way to Pavi so we could celebrate together. Then she had to go home ALONE by monorail and KTM. *cringe* Some of my friends are so nice! ;D

Arief (sms)

Happy birthday to u! U were born in a zoo! U smell like stephie! Happy birthday to u!

My silly clan lord, of course, was the one who gave Nicky my number. =_= (And Nicky was the one who told him it was my bday, we just had a fight that morning -.-)
I scolded him and he said that he kena ugut and blackmailed by Nicky sampai kena bagi. Haha. Apa la ni?

Wee Vien (facebook)

Hey Stephanie! Happy Birthday! =)

Bel (facebook)

Hi Steph,
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great one =)

Present: Pooh Eeyore

Ivy (facebook)

Hi Stephanie,

Happy Birthday To you..........
, I guess you'll be going to Chilli's? LOL.

Ivy ci-ci

Present: Panda

Max (facebook)

happy birthday stephanie!!! lots of love and smiles from australia!! have a super day. Eat lots of cake for me - i mean LOTS!! YUM!!

xoxox Maxine

Yeeeee Mun (facebook)

happy happy happy bday old woman! have fun! cheers! (:

Irene (facebook)

Happy Birthday Steph!!!!

I'm soo excited to see you again this summer :)

Ismael (facebook)

hey! first ever friend! =) happy 17th birthday to you! =) hows it going?? where you at? still in cheras? we should go hang out sometimes! its been ages!!! anyway, happy birthday once again!! =D

Elaine (facebook)

Hello my dear!!! Happy birthday!!! I know im a little late according to Malaysia time, but in SF it is still ur birthday :) Hope u had a great one and see you so so soon [hugz]

Tua Ee (phone call)

She called me while I was in Borders and said that I can buy anything and charge it to her account. =) Well, actually she didn't wish me at all - she straight asked me why couldn't she reach me even when she'd been calling me since noon ^^'' It was 8 o'clock then, and she finally tried my handphone LOL.

Neopets (neopets duh!)

Lol. My whole account is colourful. =)

***

That should be about it. Did I miss out anyone? =/

1 comment:

Denise said...

doesn't your DS wish you too? =P