Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just because...

I have nothing to do on a Friday night and everyone has gone to sleep cause they have something to do tomorrow. I do too - lots of things.
But well. Habits are hard to shake; 2.20 is too early for me to be snoozing.

I skipped over to JL's blog and I saw a tag. Whee!
I knew I was going to do it even before I read it. ;D
Cause that's the way it is.
And I still don't make any sense.


RULES

1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

2. Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Go on with my life. I have to, don't I? After kicking his ass 57 times over, then maybe my heart will be a bit lighter, but yea. Move on it is.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Mutual understanding.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
I won't kick the butts of people I like, and as for people I don't like - why waste my time? Unless it involves question 1, then yea. But I think I'd still love him after he betrays me, theoretically. Cause we're all suckers at heart. ;D At least I am.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Take down the government! WHEEE!
No Pak Lah, I'm kidding. First I will indulge. Then pamper my loved ones. After that I'll buy lots of books as well as donate to the SPCA. No more euthanasia!

5. What's your ideal lover like?
A good friend I can always rely on, and loves and cares for me as I am, even with my shortcomings. A person who will not judge me but accepts me for me.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone. It introduces yourself to characteristics of yourself that you have never known otherwise. To explore your capability to care for someone, to test the depths of which you will go to make the other half happy, to discover exactly how much you would sacrifice for that person.

Of course, to be loved is something that should not be underestimated. If gives you a sense of belonging - that you'll always have a place in this world. But then again, we are loved by our parents everyday, yet we take it for granted.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
As long as I still love them. =) *pause* Maybe I should improve upon my attention span.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Nothing. I'm not going to be a relationship-wrecker for someone I merely like. o_o
My pride is worth more than that.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
People who aren't afraid to show they care. =)

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Betrayal.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
27 years old. Perfect age to get married. Oh God. *skips to next question*

12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Those I care for. ^_^

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
An introspective person.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
If it's a loveless marriage, then the former. Heh. 'Love will keep us alive', they say. But somehow, I doubt it even in these modern times. How depressing.

15. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Snooze. Duh.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I don't know. I'd like to, but we'll see.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I won't.

18. What type of people do you hate?
Hypocritical people. Stupid people. Shameless people.

19. List 5 people to tag.
You can do it if you want to. Who am I to force you? =/


Song of the Day:

"Love Song - Sara Bareilles"

This song has a way of getting stuck in your head when you least expect it. =_=
Again and again. Every other day.

No comments: