Saturday, June 28, 2008

Found it

Found the root of my headache.
Wisdom tooth giving me problems again. The dull ache has grown into a tiresome throbbing over the past few hours.

Suddenly, it struck me that it could be the teeth giving me problems again.
I felt around the back of my mouth - and there they were; two swollen nubs of flesh feeling tender.

Coupled with 4 hours of sleep, could that possibly be the reason of my exceptionally short temper today?

Possibly.

Anyway, after the last post I messaged Arief to apologize for my crudeness and he was like 'no, no don't feel that way stephie, you have an exam tomorrow, chill. come play with me!'

So that's one conflict resolved.

I agreed to referee as I STILL had no mood to play DotA, and there were a couple of people I disliked in the friendly 4v4 match. One of our new members dc-ed for the second time in a row, and I messaged him to ask him what he - Wei Lim - was doing.

=_=

Server problem.
He then asked me to 1v1 - "teach me some skills," he said.
I almost choked on my fish.

LOL.
Noob teaching the noob hai mai?

Nevertheless, I agreed because he asked so nicely.
But I really had no mood to play lo.

I let him pawn me for first blood LOL.
I was still eating dinner and goodness knows what I was doing la.
But he was pretty noob la, still learning. =)

Luckily I didn't have my kiasu mood on, else I'd be pawning him every two minutes without any amount of restraint.
=_=

My Skeleton King versus his Rogue Knight.

His last hitting looked better than mine, but I couldn't really be sure cause I didn't even bother to last hit - I just let the hero autohit while I ate my fried fish. Lol.

"You like no mood to play one."
"LOL memang no mood to play lo. I told you d just now what. That's why I asked to ref, not play."

In less than half an hour, I was walking around at level 18 with BoT, Battle fury, Diffusal and Vit booster.

=_=;; Please note I wasn't even attempting to farm - busy chasing ants away from my plate, lol.

He was roughly level 13 with Mask of Death, Arcane and god knows what.
And the funny part was he kept forgetting I can revive, although I kept reminding him.

"I have ulti, don't fight until you're half dead. =/ Or run after you do, lol."
"Oh ya hor. I keep forgetting."

And he was like 'I've never seen an SK buy diffusal o.O'

Lol. Just to purge his ulti ma. =)
Plus with BoT, the fella doesn't even need to bother to run d. Haha.

We made an agreement that whenever one of us reached a Dominating spree - 4 kills in a row - we would end the game immediately. He dc-ed after my 3 kills. -_-

Garena sucks.

He almost threw a fit when I told him I had his number lol.
He wanted to give it to me, then I was like 'I have it. Somewhere. Wait ah, lemme find it.'

Arief gave it to me a couple of weeks back to use Wei Lim's account to join the clan.
Why la people always use their hp number as their password? I don't get it =_=

Walao. My headache is back. Z.
Anyway, he's in Form 6 in Penang - damn a lot of Penangites who play DotA lo.
The dude was complaining about how my clan - sorry, ex-clan; I stormed out of x|MoD for the 4th time LOL - mates didn't like him cause he was too noob.

So now, I have to layan him cause I'm one of the few who can actually tolerate noobs as long as they have a nice attitude. =_=

"Call me if you have a game ah."
"Ah. Ok."

*already thinking about CS*

I wish the clan people treated him better. =/

He doesn't seem evil. Yet.
From the first impression that I got from him, I rate him a 6.5/10 on my scale of likeability.

Nice for now, potentially clingy in the future.
But we'll see. =)


Song of the Day:

"Hailie's Song - Eminem"

Headache ARRRR.

No comments: