Saturday, June 21, 2008

Emoboy

The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl.

That is title of the book I am currently reading.
So far, it's really interesting. =)

Nicky and I used to call KC the emo one - in fact, Nick took the nickname I gave KC, KCanemone, and turned it into KC An Emo One.

But from what happened today, Nicky deserves the title of Emo Boy.
Lol. Him, and his brother.

We were both playing CS with Joshie when he said:

"Uh oh, my bro is back."

Annoyed voice in the background, whining from Josh.
Then Josh stopped talking.

"Heellllooooooo? Are you there?"
"Yea. Suddenly I'm scared to talk. My bro is angry."
"Why la?"

He didn't reply.

His CS nickname - Joshie (Emo mode)

After that he vanished - "gottago..."

Nicky didn't appear and KC and I were so bewildered at the brothers' behaviour.
And then - oh goodness - Nicky's msn pm became all depressing and pessimistic.

"What's WRONG with them?"
"No idea."
"Why are they so emo? Why why WHY?"
"I also wanna know."
"Screw it, I'm gonna call him."
"I also want to, but he isn't going to pick up."
"Oh, he will."

I reminded him that I'm not going to Skype him - call as in PHONE CALL call. No way is he going to hang up/ignore me. I rarely do phone calls! It's spe-shuyl!

I ran downstairs to get my phone which I'd left in my car - lo and behold!

4 messages from Nicky, starting out with a slightly sheepish tone and ending up in total emoness.

I read the messages - each one explaining what happened between both of them; the last one saying that I must think he's such a bad older brother to Josh and that he's sorry.

Me: WTF?

I related all this to KC and he couldn't stop laughing.
Seriously.

I haven't heard him laugh so hysterically since I took Joshie's head off with a shotgun - when he was my teammate.

Trying hard to supress my laughter, I rang Nicky and it turned out that Nick and Josh had simply been fighting over the comp.
(...=_=?)

Apparently the kid had grown so attached to KC and I that he physically refused to budge from the computer when Nicky came home and Nicky couldn't play at all.

"Hellloooo ,why are you emo?"
"I'm not emo!"
"Your msn pm is."
"Oh that, I..."
"You're scaring us! What's wrong with you?"
"Nothing. I mean, I don't like fighting with my brother and he wanted to play and so I said fine, he can play and I was in a really bad mood..."
"But we want you to play with us =/"
"Nah, I think I'll let him play with you guys, it's what he wants. I'm not gonna play for a while, gonna do that soul searching."
"=_= No, no, no soul searching. You're playing with us tonight."
"Okay okay, I'll give up my soul searching - just for tonight. That I promise you."
"NO! No soul searching at all! You have soul! Now come play!"
"Hahaha, just tonight Stephie I'll play with you."
"NOT ONLY TONIGHT! No soul searching forever and ever and ever and ever..."
"But..."
"If you don't give it up, I will..."
"Okay okay okay I promise. No soul searching."
"Yay, see you in an hour. =)"

Aiyoyo. Emo sial. Haha.
If pujuking doesn't work...whine.
If whining doesn't work...threaten.
If threatening doesn't work...

...you should have succeeded by then. -.-


=3

I still can't believe those two emo-ed over a computer. =_=
KC and I were so worried summore. *wipes sweat*
There's something else bugging him too, but let's leave that for another time.

I learned two hokkien phrases today!

"KC si noob!"

and

"Wa su ka chiak chor ko lat!"

Essential phrases in my everyday life. ;D

I shall continue my dialect education tomorrow. Nyahahaha.


Song of the Day:

"Empty- The Click Five"

This is such a depressing song. I feel so down whenever I hear it.
But KC played it over and over and over tonight while we were playing until I got hooked. =_=

No comments: