Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lost passion...

Found!

I clicked on local blogger Kim's site today and found this website.
It's exactly like playing those online dressup games - only with a HUGE variety of stuff.

Skirts, tops, jeans, pants, bags, accessories, shoes...

*dances around happily*

Do you remember when I was raving on how I wanted to become a fashion designer after Form 5?
After many many many people talked me out of it, my hopes of ever designing ANYTHING just fizzled. Poof.

You're never going to make it.
You're never going to earn enough money to support yourself.
You're never going to get a job.

I wanted to do it because it's something that I enjoy doing, although I kinda suck at it.
;D That's kinda like everything I do.

Piano.
Writing.
Drawing.
DotA.

Not exceptional at them, but I really like doing them. =)

I'm sure Lingling would love this site if she hasn't discovered it already.
Go try!

If I can't make it my career, I guess I can always add it to the list of my hobbies.
That is consolation enough while I toil away at avoiding my Accounts homework.


My account is Choco_XD if you wanna keep tabs on me.
That's my Skype account name too, so if you ever install it...
add me; call me!



Song of the Day:


"Something Right - Westlife"

Once again, Nicky proved that we have similar taste in music.
And yes, this is one of the rare few Westlife songs I actually like. =3

No comments: