Friday, June 06, 2008

Post-mortem

Maybe I'll have a great day today.
Maybe I'll even forgive KC for his annoying tuneless singing and beatboxing and he'll forgive me for yelling profanities at him.
Maybe Nicky will suddenly reappear out of oblivion tomorrow and stop KC's constant whining of 'I miss Nickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy'
Maybe Sash will convince her dad to let her go out with me tomorrow (he likes me! Except maybe for the part where I keep injuring his son =_=)
Maybe JL will cheer up by tomorrow so we can have a great day together. =)
Maybe my birthday wish will actually come true! ^_^


=)

Someone above has decided to be kind to me.

I DID have a great day yesterday (besides the hunting for Sash without a handphone and subsequently catching a cold and slight fever - ignore that part -.-)

I did forgive KC and he forgave me too. (Nicky has a point - he seems nearly incapable of holding grudges haha)

Nicky DID reappear! His computer KO'd for a week and he hunted down my phone number so he could wish me. ^^ Btw, as of yesterday only Arief, KC, Sherman and Jon had my number. And I think Arief was the only one whose number he had. So, lucky lucky him!

Sash managed to harass her dad into letting her out with me today!
She said she kena marah all the way from home to Pavi and had to endure a lone monorail and KTM ride home after that so she could be with me on my birthday.
So so touched! T_T

JL seemed ok, a bit emo at the end but that's ok. =) Some things just suck, it's not your fault. Hehe. Thanks for not crying on my day. ^^

Ok. So my wish didn't come true.

And I got this Super. Freaking. Long. sms from Riefy until my eyes also burned from reading it. Haha.

No~ i'm nt like that. just that.. I wanna play with u very much.. and i ffk more than 6 ppl that time just to play with u. And today, well u knw fariz attitude if i got do anything wrg. he will like zha me. dont care about that kay, its the pass (sp). Today is a special day, is ur day-so use ur time to da fullest!! If i can drive, i would drive u n go dinner with our clan members. u me sherman, jon, max n anyone u would like to celebrate with. Happy birthday stephanie, may ur wish came true^^ from me, sherman n jon - love u always XD


See. It's longer than a typical PARAGRAPH in my blog, let alone a 'short message' (service.)
And walao, I felt so bad. I thought that day he ffk Zerick and Kayshaan only lor. And I don't like them so screw them la. ...How would I know his other friends were also there? =_____= Summore KC and I acting like babies and were fooling around throughout that game. Omg. *guilt* T_T

And lol, seems like Fariz still reigns supreme.
._. O well. Can't have everything. XD

He asked me to play that morning and I said thanks, but no thanks. He knows that we (Fariz and I) don't get along.
And he was kinda annoyed that I seem to never be able to get along with his ex-clan members and I got the silent treatment until Nicky messaged him and when I apologized for my pickiness. (Can't be helped. I really cannot tahan people who disrespect girls.)

Okayla. Since he was so nice to me yesterday (and most other days, actually) I shall now cease to tease him because he's shorter than me. =x

Anyway, yesterday JL, Sash and I went to watch Indiana Jones at Pavi.
Sash had me fretting the whole day, wondering whether to pick up her tickets or not because I couldn't contact her at ALL to confirm whether she was coming. Finally, her mom called me back after I rang her 4 times and she confirmed that Sash was on her way there.

Phew.

Then she told me that Sash had no phone.


=_= I was like, please tell her to meet me at Times bookshop on the top floor.
She said ok and called me back a while later to let me know that she had arrived.

JL and I made our way upstairs to find no Saswiny in sight.
I ran down the escalotor - which was not working, by the way - to the cinema one floor down to see if she was waiting there.

No.

I ran back upstairs to search the bookshop again.

No.

I tried to call her mom. Busy tone.
I ran downstairs to circle the cinema again.

No.

I ran back up to the bookshop, nearly tearing my hair out because it was 4.30 already and the movie started at 4.30. =_=

I ran back down AGAIN, my slippers flipflopping noisily against the escalotor steps to see Sash waiting for me at the base of the escalator, hands on her hips.

"WHERE WERE YOU? I thought you supposed to be at TIMES?"
"I WAS at Times, and you weren't there! So I ran down to the cinema to look for you and you weren't there. So I ran up again. And down again. Then up again. Then I come down and I found you here."
"=____________________________________________= Omg la."

Ohmygod LAAAAA why can't people stay PUT?
Especially when they have no handphone and someone is supposed to meet them.
But I was so glad I found her that I couldn't really be angry.
(And I was too winded. I had on breath to whine or scold her, lol.)

Next time, people: Stay put when people are searching for you! (!!!!!!!)

And, if you have been to Pavilion before, you'd know that the bridge that connects the main building to the cinema side is open air. -_- Stupid, if you ask me.

So, running in and out of the cold in Pavilion, then sitting for 2 hours in an ice cold cinema drinking cold Sprite, then walking alll the way to Times Square after that in the open air and REchilling myself within the building, then eating an ice cream - probably killed my system.

I caught a horrible cold. -_-
I was sniffling and sneezing and dripping all the way home.
And at home.

JL sang!
She helped write the song for the choir - specifically the bridge. It's called Together in Harmony and I like it. =) I recorded it a capella in the Pavi foodcourt and with guitar at home. (She slept over ^^)

I also recorded on my phone, her own song, 'Seasons,' and Sixpence None the Richer's 'Kiss Me.'

I'll post them up in the next post because it's 9.30 am and I slept at 3 am listening to JL's songs from her mp3 and I'm dead tired and still sick and have a badass headache so I'm going back to sleep.

You MUST watch those videos. Her voice is so sweet. ^^
I don't care how long it takes to load. Do me a favour and Just. Watch. It.
For me? Pretty please? =x


Song of the Day:

"Hero - Nickelback"

I have no idea why this song suddenly sprang to mind.

No comments: