Sunday, June 08, 2008

As I feared...

There was a reason I refused to give Nicky my number - and it has proven to be valid.

Hello.
103 messages in 2 days.
@#&^*@&#^!

=_= Imba shit.

Anyway, we still seem to have that super on-the-dot timing - we used to go for meals at the same time after and scream BACK! in msn at the very same second. It even happened twice one day and I know he wasn't cheating cause his message appeared before mine. -.-

So anyway, I was squirming with bottled-up amusement at the pre-wedding customs at my cousin's place and I was itching to share it with somebody, ANYBODY before I started giggling to myself in public.

The groom has to pick up his bride from the bride's house.
But before that, he has to bribe the bride's entourage and do ANYTHING they want before they let him in to search each room for his bride.

They made Kevin bite rosettes off the ceiling!
And they made him dance! With a red piece of cloth to be used as a towel!
And they made him answer all sorts of questions posted on the room door like 'Where was our first secret date?'
And THEN she wasn't even in that room!

They had to bribe bride's entourage all the way with ang pows (sob. I also want.) before they were allowed to proceed.

So the groom's entourage made their way back downstairs to the spare - and final unchecked - room where they made him declaim 4 paragraphs of love and promises for his bride-to-be.

After they made him read it loudly and repeat it for good measure, the door finally opened and he went in and they exchanged rings.

*awww*

Then she mopped off all his sweat with a cloth.
Lol. Macam kena torture. XD

So I was twiddling my messaging fingers wondering who to kacao.
KC? Too early.
Sui? Too busy.
Ling? Too clueless. (HAHA ;D)
Nicky? Too out of the blue, but maybe I'll message him later.

*plonk*
I put on my head on the coffee table and attempted to take a nap when my phone wiggled on my lap proclaiming that I had (1) new message from Nicky.

And there you go, perfect timing as usual.

So, from 10.30 am to 3 am the next day, my fingers died from texting him. (A brief respite from 2 pm to 6 pm where I told him to SHOO, I wanted to nap)

He promised to keep me awake during the wedding (where I was dying of heat and starvation and trying to keep my dress from slipping due to my slouching) and I said I'd keep him awake while he watched his football (he was falling asleep even after 3 cups of coffee and he CANNOT miss the Euro cup thingie or whatever.)

I finally KO'd at 3 am, muttering all sorts of rubbish - which I HOPE wasn't random and embarassing - telling him to scram and enjoy his precious Cristiano Ronaldo while I TIDUR!

Omg laaaaa.
My phone bill! T______T

I have messaged more in the last 3 days - taking into account the replies for my birthday wishes and the long conversations that followed - than I have in the past 3 MONTHS.

GG.

I blame Nicky, Abby, and Saswiny.
3 orang ni...x_x

Summore Abby and Sash aren't Digi users.
Duwanna sms them d! 20 sen, wtf.
Nicky and KC syok la, message me 1 sen per sms only. =_=
ME? I HAVE TO PAY 5 TIMES THAT AMOUNT LOR.

So unfair!
So I told him that I should only reply after every 5 smses he sends me, but then he said it'd be like he's lecturing me and I'm merely putting my 2 5 sens worth in.

Are there such things as postpaid plans?
I think I need a texting one if this goes on.

May
Sent: 63 items
Received: 85 items

June (Until the 8th of June. ONLY!)
Sent: 192 items
Received: 204 items

WTF 3 times the amount sent lo OMGWTFBBQTWOTHREEFOURFIVESIX!
3 times!
THREE TIMES!

(I'm gonna ignore the received amount.
I like receiving messages anyway.
Just don't like replying. That's what hurts the pocket anyway.)

Yes, cellphone plan pros, can you suggest how I can fix this situation?
Wo shi cellphone noob, please tunjuk ajar.

Using postpaid, subsidiary line - and no, I can't get a new SIM card.
This one has free rental ;D Save 10 bucks a month.

Howhowhow?
Mommy is gonna be angry. >_<


Song of the Day:

"Come Clarity - InFlames"

*head reels*
Impending Carpal Tunnel syndrome.

No comments: