Tuesday, June 16, 2009

4 months!

:D No I'm counting up not counting down, like KC says.

Yes we've gaduh-ed before.
Yes I've sulked.
Yes I've been a selfish bitch.

And yes I still love him muchmuchmuchiessssssss :D

I still remember when I used to semi-stalk queenofpain in CS and I'm sure he remembers meeting itu snowbunnie in the zombie mods.

Kinda of funny to think that when we first heard about each other I thought he was a girl and he thought I was a guy. :D:D

Internet does wonders for obscuring one's identity.
Meh.

Love you bitch. :)

Watching you sleep makes me giggle like a 13-year-old girl with a crush on her senior. D:

:)

116 days since I last hugged and kissed you.
18 days until I next hug and kiss you!

XD I can't wait until the gangly girl with the imba temper goes out with the shyshy geek with the even more imba temper.

Nananana chocolates and CS and goleks :)
Happy goleking time!

Okay I'm rambling almost incomprehensibly like a primary schoolgirl again. D:

You made me that way :o

Aw blush. -^_^-

4 am and you have yet to make a sound in your sleep.
:/ I wanna hear something in return for all the snores I gave you!

Heehee.

Good night. :)

No comments: