Saturday, June 20, 2009

Kurus vs Gemuk

No I'm not going to patronize you by saying you're skinny, don't talk blablabla.

But honestly, I don't think you're fat.
Maybe on the round side, but maybe it's just that our standards of being overweight are different.

I know people would love to slap me for saying that skinny isn't exactly the world's most desirable figure, either.

Like Sui, I absolutely loathe when girls who are PERFECTLY slim whine about being fat and needing to diet blablabla.

But I also find it irritating when girls who are fat tell me to shut up when eating/trying out clothes like it's my fault entirely that they're fat and I'm not.

I'm not exactly the ideal size either.

Though I have to limit my protests due to the question "would you swap figures with me?"

No. I wouldn't. I'd rather be thin than fat, to be completely honest.

But what I'm saying here is that most girls my size are not any happier about our figures than fat girls are.

One advantage fatter girls get is having the feminine curves that almost every female desires. Come on, who would wanna try on a strapless dress and have your friend burst into laughter saying you have nothing to hold it up, then complaining that they themselves too fat/boobs or tummy is too big a moment later?

Hello. Ass much? -_-

Imagine that you're trying on a size 8 pair of jeans and you can't even get it past your thighs and then I go HA THUNDER THIGHS and then proceed to pull AND zip up aforementioned pair of jeans.

Then I go, "oh god, my legs are so skinny :(((("

Don't you feel like slapping me?

So yeah, don't think you have the privilege to criticize thinner people and get away with it just because you like to demean yourself by insisting you're fat all the time. ._.

I still feel a little bit irritated whenever I can't wear a sexy dress cause I don't have enough cleavage to show or when I can't wear sleeveless tops because my collar and shoulderbones are so prominent they're actually very ugly.

But my days of despising my figure are long over. I guess there's a time where we all move past that phase of being too judgmental of our appearance and just stop caring so much.

After all, no one else cares what your body looks like, unless they're totally superficial assholes whose opinion doesn't matter anyway.

And yes, you're an asshole when you whine about being fat but refuse to date someone fat either. ._.

Or worse, you're fat but refuse to accept you're fat and THEN refuse to date someone fat.

Ha. Double standard bitch.

If everyone can just accept themselves for what they look like, then yay.

Stop hating!

Though if you're so fat/skinny that it affects your health, that's another matter altogether.

That said, the media and common population do not consider people who are either too fat or too skinny to be appealing, so we should all aim to be average.

:) Me average?

No thanks.

Naysayers can go suck it.
I don't want breasts that enter a room before my legs do nor do I want an ass that sweeps people off their feet when I make an abrupt turn.

I'm skinny and have a BMI of 16.

And while I'm trying to gain weight, I'm not hating myself in the process either.

You should learn to be like Sui and accept yourselves for who you are. :))

Note that being skinny isn't always better than being fat.


Me?

Or me?

(Not that I would say America Ferrera is fat. I'm just using her as an example cause friends I know who half her size think that they're fat. I think she's gorgeous although people consider her overweight.)

But whatever I say, people will never people happy. :/

Underweight vs overweight?

Interpretation is individual.

P.s. YEA my BMI went up 1 point since I left Malaysia. Congratz me please.

No comments: