Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Irritable!

I guess I just hate people interrupting when I'm really focused on my work. :/
These past few days, I felt a tiny flash of anger every time someone stops me from doing my work to do something wu liao like make a face at me or act cute.

-__________-

No, I normally don't mind people acting cute - I'm extremely guilty of this as well though I think mostly people think it's inappropriate for me to do so is because I'm too tall and skinny to do so. If I were petite with rosy cheeks and twinkly eyes people would just go AWWWW SO CUUTEEE.

But yeah. Disturbances are ARGHHH.

Yesterday I got my first HD+! (Besides English)

It was for my May gallery review and I totally didn't expect it cause I took 5 hours to write it because I kept getting distracted and running off to chat/play and writing one paragraph every half hour.

90/100!

O_O

Yeaaayyy! :D

Okay. Playing DotA with Daniel and Wilson now.
._. Batrider ftwwwww :)

No comments: