Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Psyched!

Can't wait to come homeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Earlier, I handed in my textile design to my lecturer. Another guy lecturer walks in and said:

"I'd give that one a 95%, right there."

WALAO CAN I CHANGE LECTURER PLEASE?

Summore this is the subject where my lecturer marks me damn harshly wei. Damn fussy and picky and fickle-minded.

Of course, while I was reeling in shock of unexpected praise, she did her thing and put a damper on it all by going:

"Pfft? You like that? How about this one then?"

Then she picked another person's work and showed it to him.

Die laaaa bitchhh let me bask in my moment of glory la. -_-
:( Oh well.

I CAN'T WAIT TO COME HOMEEEE.
Amanda is staying from Saturday to Tuesday morning, in return for offering me her home next Jan/Feb when I fly off to Miri with my Sammmmmmy. :D

Let's see what's possibly on the schedule, hmm.

- Zouk
- MOS
- Gold classs XD
- Shop with Amandahhhh
- Shop with kamonaaaa
- Eat chilli fishball
- Eat korean ice cream
- Starbucks!
- Haircut
- Birthday party with family and kawans :)
- SEE ASS + DotA!
- Ice skating with Tan Sui
- Teh Ais with Alex?
- Makan with KC
- Cari Vivi
- Takei with JK - visit ftzzzzzzz :D
- Nomnomnom my boy :3

Wheeeeee I can't wait.
Screw quarantine. I'm fit as a fiddle and I won't stay home unless I start showing flu symptoms. o_O

Wheeeeee. Tuesday edi. Leaving 12.30 am Saturday!

*hops around happily*

3 days of shopping and my New Media paper on Friday, then packpackpack and buhbye Melbourne. :)

No comments: