Wednesday, February 24, 2010

13 hours! WHEE


Just arranged my timetable for this semester and realised I only have 13 hours a week. HALLELUJAH! It's a far cry from the 24 hour week I had last year and I can actually fit all my classes into 3 days if everything goes according to plan!

It's now 2 - 5 - 4 hours from Wednesday to Friday, with my Games Studio Lab and Tutorial yet to be allocated. I'll find out next week.

For now, I'm praying reallllly hard for those 2 hours to be allocated on Wednesday evening, so I get a 4 - 5 - 4 hour week. :D

If I don't get it, I guess I have to have class for 2 hours on Wednesday and the following 2 available slots are on Monday and Tuesday, which ruins my 3-day-school-week plan T__T

But that's still ok. My earliest class is at 10.30 am. WOOOOT! Last year my earliest class was at 9 (which I was habitually late for) and the latest morning I had was a 10.00 am class once a week.

Now I can sleep in! HAHA AWESOMEEEE. My latest class is 5pm to 8pm, which sucks. But that's ok cause ALL my classes are on Bowen lane which is like, a 7 minute walk from my apartment.

HAHA LUCKY MEEEEE!

So gleeful, you can't imagine. XD Hopefully the workload is proportional to the class hours - LESS.

Then I can get a part-time job from Saturday to Tuesday that pays a minimum of 10 freaking dollars an hour and be RICH! $$$$$

But I'll think about that later. I'm still a lazy bum, lol. Rest and leisure is more important than money to me :P

WHEEEEEEEEE. And Amanda has Mondays and Thursdays off so we are gonna try to find a job together :))) That is, after we assess our average workload and determine whether we have enough time to juggle work and assignments.

NANANANA HAPPY UNI DAYS!

(I'm afraid 2 months down the road I'm going to look back at that previous sentence, cursing my naivety from under a mountain of assignments.)

:) Anyway, Sam just bought a bigger tank, 5 litres of water, dechlorinating fluid and 2kg of sea salt for our babies!

!!! Such commitment where to find wei! HAHA. The little impulsive decision to buy our 5rm crabbies turned into one big investment. I wonder how much it cost. Must pay him back. They are OUR babies after all hor?

Hopefully they won't suddenly curl up and die in the KL heat wei. I would be damn sad. I ACTUALLY MISS THEM OK. I keep asking Sam how our little crabbies are and did he spray them and are they awake and blablabla.

Later he's gonna think I love them more than him aha.

Anyway he's back d so I'm signing off. Shopping with Manda tomorrow (today's plan failed. We both overslept SURPRISE SURPRISE.)


Day 2:
Making an ugly face while wearing the shirt my boyfriend bought for me. If you don't want to be slightly grossed out, stop reading here.

That day Sam asked whether he can have Mickey's feet and I said NO because all he wanted to was grab my boobs. -_- I was like wtf that's damn lame wei you're not going to trick anyone with that. Then he asked whether he can have Mickey's head instead.

And I am damn fucking stupid. I pulled my t-shirt and looked down to find where Mickey's head was and when I exclaimed OH! very stupidly, he leaned over and kissed me.

So ok la. Stupid story but happy ending. :) Tata.

No comments: