Friday, February 26, 2010

Pre-O Jitters

O for orientation la, you think what?

It's hard to find things to talk about everyday so I'll leave you a short excerpt from an exchange between me and my boyfriend during HoN.


He meant this, which he knows I have been eyeing for a long time. ~__~ *hinthint*


Lol wtf so lame but cute. I terus lol-ed and not angry dee. :)

My subjects for semester 1 are: Games Studio 1, Introduction to Programming, Imaging 1 and Maths and Physics for Artists.

COOL OR NOT?

Tomorrow I meet my coursemates for the first time.

I am scared shitless. I wish I were a fucking hot awesome babe with boobies galore so people will come talk to me automatically.

Maybe guys only. Or maybe no one at all cause gaming geeks have never seen a girl in real life before and would probably treat me like an alien.

Oh well. Screwy-haired, skinny misfit then. ^___^ Come as I am. Hopefully people like me. :)


Day 4:

Fantastic. Every time the webcam freezes it must be while I'm making some stupid face. -_- Oh well. Har har to you too.

No comments: