Friday, February 19, 2010

High jor

But I'm typing in complete darkness. :) Was at Maison with Viv and another friend Mandy tadi and I drank 3 shots of whisky and 1 mixed one.

Ahahahahahahhaa I a bit high but I'm still ok.

I miss my boyfriend sooooooooooo muchhhh. Where is heeee? Guys kept trying to dance with me all night and hug me and ruffle my hair but I damn lansi reject kao them. Smile, hold up my hand, shake my head and walk away.

I only want my Sam.

:(

And he's not here. My head is pounding like someone is whacking it repeatedly in a rhythmic motion and I can't sleep but I mm seh dak wake my darling boyfriend. Again.

Ahahaha I am such a geek. First thing I came home was webbie my bf, took a shower, washed up and...CS!

WTF.

I top frag tau. Don't play play. It's like drunken kung fu ok?

Bahahah I keep insulting oppo - lose to drunk girl HAHAHAH sei la leiiii. My ak can spray wallbang hs sapu whole team wtf I play better when high than when I'm sober, geng leh?

Bahahahah. Headache.

Drunken convo:

"I didn't brush my teeth, will you be angry at me? :(("
"Don't worry I also didn't brush my teeth."
"....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

Bahahaha my boyfriend so cute. And gross. But cute. I wish he could hug me right now.

OK I'm typing nonsense cause it's distracting me from my imba-ly pounding head.

Fuck tonight one fella tried to flirt with me by asking me to play CS with him. But he also flirting with Viv. Go die la. You all hamsup kia only..

I a bit high doesn't mean I'm promiscuous ok? I can still type and talk and walk and be loyal to my boy ok?

None of this YOU ARE SO CUTE nonsense. Fuck off laaaaa. I'm better than you. -_- Go away man. Despos.

Bahhh. I think I will go brush teeth so I have nice breath when I kiss my boyfriend to death tomorrow.

I miss him. And I missed the first time I drunkenly collapsed into his embrace almost exactly a year ago.

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you and I'm freezing cold and I wish you were here to hug me to sleep like old times.

:) I love you.

I feel better now. Good night.

Long love alcohol-bunnie. I own you all. Noobs.

No comments: