Thursday, February 25, 2010

Average Day

Today I finally made it to my shopping appointment with Amanda. I would say it was a GOOD day cause every shopping day is a good day, but I had a little incident at lunch which pretty much ruined it for me.

I ate KFC popcorn chicken which I loveeeee and hadn't eaten in months cause the one in Malaysia seems to be all skin and tendons and no meat and is disgusting. Halfway through the meal I complained about gastric pains to Amanda, and promptly lost my appetite.

However, 5 minutes later it was evident that my tummy discomfort was not simply a case of gastric as I excused myself and rushed to the public toilet and had diarrhea.

Sorry. I don't know any nice and eloquent way to describe anything involving sloppy faeces.

Anyway, I felt really dizzy and faint on the way to the bathroom and there was 3-person-long queue so I had to wait. Although there were many stalls, the line was not quick enough and...I pooped in my pants.

KIDDING!

Nah, I just felt really faint and over my dead body would I lean on a filthy bathroom wall, so I resorted to squatting on the floor and rubbing my head, willing my vision to return to normal.

Yea yea, no biggie, you say. But squatting generally isn't an accepted practice in Melbourne, while you can see squatters (ha) everywhere in Malaysia.

So you could say I was garnering plenty of weird looks.

Sigh.

I didn't feel well even after that so I had to squat at the tram stop smack dab in the middle of the main road too. Fantastic!

Nah, a little dizziness and an upset tummy won't put me off shopping.

I felt rather sick and looked pale and felt horrible.

That is, until I met (yes, met - it was almost like a person and I fell in love) a pair of lovely purple sneakers. OMG.

Fake converse la. But who gives a shit when it's PURPLE?

Eagerly, I pulled a size 9 from the shelf and tried it on. Too small.

I grabbed a size 10.

AND IT DIDN'T FIT!

WTF I AM BIG FOOT!

(*@&(@^$*&@^$@(*$^&@(*

:'(

Nevermind. I bought 10$ hoodie from the guy's section in Factorie and it doesn't matter that it's huge cause it's SO warm and comfy. I love it very much. :) Maybe I can share it with Sam also. HAHA.

So my mood was pretty much improved with that one purchase. (My mood is directly proportional to the amount of purchases in a single trip.)

I was gonna blog about Vindaloos for Violence night or whatever it is. Violence against Vindaloos said Daryl HAHA.

But all it really was, was a night to support the Indian community in Melbourne while they face abominable hate crimes. :( Kena beaten up gaogao because they're a shade darker than those beach-crazy sunburnt Aussies.

ANYWAY. We're supposed to eat vindaloo (I can't even spell it) which is some kind of Indian dish tonight to show our support.

But I had tandoori chicken and mango lassi.

Which took a whopping 90 minutes to come. Hooray for small businesses and unexpected surges in customers.

I was going to dive facefirst into the food when it came, as they failed to provide us with eating utensils but I managed to restrain myself. Unlike my sis who grabbed and drumstick and devoured it with relish.

Ok, there was no point to the story but most blogs have no point anyway. At least my blog has more point that yours.

Blah blah blah. I'm sleepy so I don't make much sense.

So I'm signing off now. Buhbyez.


Day 3:

Stoned face frozen on webcam with my new hoodie on. Cute right the hoodie? Rainbow sial. :D Eh? But it's for guys...does that mean I'm wearing a gay hoodie? -_- Whatever la it's damn cute. Byebye.

No comments: