Thursday, February 21, 2008

At long last.

Not that it lasted very long.
7 and a half weeks, to be exact.

I'm clanless once again. =/

Should have done it a long time ago.
That will be the last time I lose my temper in front of my clanmates.
They don't deserve to put up with my bad behaviour.

Do I regret the decision?
I probably will, as they heavy feeling that abruptedly descended upon me as I clicked 'leave group' tells me.

But I think staying would have made me regret it more.
I keep getting other people in trouble unintentionally and I'm going to have to start taking responsibility for my own actions and mood swings.

...
I couldn't find the freaking button to leave clan at first, took me almost 10 minutes -.-

Well.
That's the last time zeo has to ever yell at me again.
And the last time nic has to come and comfort me and get yelled at again.
I'm never playing a clan game again.

>______________________>

I'm sorry Arief, you tried.
Hm. If he even notices I'm gone. Lol.


Song of the Day:

"Don't Stop Me Now - Queen"

...are the only words Ling actually saw. xD

2 comments:

YL said...

"I couldn't find the freaking button to leave clan at first, took me almost 10 minutes -.-"

warao.
you sound like you're breaking up with someone,
or like you're leaving this bunch of good friends,
like super serious and stuff.

oh wait.

DotA IS serious stuff for you. =P

snowbunnie said...

Break up lorrr, haha.

Like a piece of me missing. T_T

LOL CHEESE! CHEESE! xD

No la, I'm just afraid some people will get upset that I cabuted. -.-