Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hello from Lion City

Nothing exciting - I've been here a few dozen times and then some.

Twice a month at the peak of our visits, so I can't say I'm psyched to be here; Yi Ling had her first trip here just last year. xD Nub!

Anyway, I'm not feeling so good; in fact I've been a sharp pain in the arse to most people who conversed to me all day yesterday. I'm sorry about that. =/

Killer headache AGAIN - and they say physical pain is directly related to mental pain, and vice versa. Not that the headache should be blamed completely for my behaviour, though it certainly contributed.

I just don't like being here anymore.

I used to like coming to Singapore, but now I just feel this awful bitter feeling every time I'm here.

Anyway, excuse my emo-ing - I don't do it that often but when I do it is not pleasant at all. =/

Oh well, talking to Ling and Fish last night cheered me up a bit.
Or rather, listening to them talk, hehe. I drove them nuts with my 'hm's, 'ah's, and 'lol's.
Sowie. ^^

Anyway I bought this fat-ass book of politically-incorrect jokes, so that's bound to cheer me up. Laughter therapy has been proven to work, so don't say I'm seeking treatment for my moodiness. :P

MOVING ON.

Today I bought a dress for the first time!

It's deep purple, full length and bias-cut.
Woots.

It's so, so pretty and it's for my cousin's wedding in May - my aunt and mom were poking fun at me:

"I don't think even the BRIDE has bought her gown yet - you're so fast!"
"Yalah she very ai sui one you dunno ah?"

= =''

And my sis says that now I MUST go to prom, no excuses; now I have such a pretty dress.
Yeshhhhh, I was all gung-ho to go to last year's prom with my friends until my US trip clashed with the set date - but now I don't think going to prom will be as fun. I don't know if I'm gonna grow close to any of my classmates this year to be comfortable enough to go dateless. ^^''

Sui-sui, come teman me kay?
I know I dumped you last year...lemme make it up to you! xD
Eh cannot, sure your new admirer merajuk, mwahahahaha! =P
Whee~

Ahahahaha, anyway today I went to check out the iPhone for Turtle.
The salesguy damn helpful wei.

"Can I help you miss?"
"Yeah, do you know when the iPhone's gonna be launched?"
"Er, sometime this year...I don't know..."

*smile*

"Okay. Do you know how much it will cost?"
"Err...no, not yet."

*smiles more*

"You have no idea at all? An estimate?"
"...no. I don't know yet. The people haven't sent us the specs yet so I have no idea."

*smiles some more* ^^''

"Okay. Thanks."
"Thank you!"

*smile and bow*

= =''
Yes, it was definitely service with a smile, but useless service nonetheless.
Authorised Apple Reseller summore weh. So helpful.
Did I mention I hate salespeople? Most of the time they aren't very helpful - or they aren't very friendly.
This guy friendly la.
But damn useless, lol.

Too bad la, you gotta wait for the phone to come to Msia or get a pirated one and deal with the trouble that comes prepackaged. =/

Moving on~

Today I had yummy Lemonlimebitter at Tony Roma's. =D
But that's nothing new - the Strawberry Daquiri Den ordered was, though.
It wasn't very sweet, and you could taste the alcoholic base, so it was pretty nice.
The texture was nice also, very smooth and slushy. =)

But I still prefer LLB over the daquiri, even though there's only a few drops of alcohol in it.
But it's the taste that counts, not the percentage of alcohol. xD
Less is better for my liver also, right?
Heehee.

***

From my jokebook:

Den's favourite:

What has three balls and flies in outer space?
The Extra-Testicle.

-.- Told you she's weird.

My favourite which no one understands:

What's the difference between a goldfish and a goat?
One mucks around the fountain.

Oh please say you understand. ><

And you need at least one blonde joke:

Why were the blonde's boobs square?
She forgot to take the tissue's out of the box.

More:

A man came home to find his wife in bed with his friend.
"What's going on here?" demanded the husband.
"See," said the wife to her lover, "I told you he was stupid."

How do you confuse an archaelogist?
Give him a tampon and ask him which period is was from.

What do men say when they play hide-and-seek or have sex?
Coming, ready or not!

***

Randomness:
Fishy loves me! =D
I'm so loved, hehehe.
Me luffs you too, Fishie. =3
Come prom wimme? =D

Song of the Day:

"Megalomaniac - Incubus"

Den asked me what I'm gonna blog about on Valentine's Day.
I'm outta stuff. Haha.

Girls: What would you prefer to receive on V-Day?
Flowers, chocolates or soft toys?
Don't say love is all you want. Liarrrrrs!
---
Guys: What would you prefer to buy on V-Day?
Flowers, chocolates and soft toys?

The cheapest one, durrr. :P
Nah, I'm just playing. xD We all know you're all kind, sensitive and caring creatures.
(Emphasis being on 'creatures')
Nyeh! =P

2 comments:

Nichelle Tan said...

one time i am fish, another time i am sui sui... think of one nick name for me in ur blog enuf la.. haha.

i where got admirer!!!
don't simply talk oh... ><

i wan2 go ur prom!!! but i no dress... =( but i wan2 c u in dress!!
kyaaa~!
go take picture, i wan2 c!

snowbunnie said...

Ahahaha, I like all your diff names, so I must use of them. =x

No la, I don't wanna go to prom. =/
But my sis wants me to. ^^''

Mommy also syok sendiri wanna help me dress up on prom day.

I think I'd much rather keep the 100 bucks and go takei for 50 hours instead. Haha.

You have an admirer la.
I haven't seen you in 2 months also I can tell. = = Let's just call it female intuition. (Or your inability to be discreet =P)

Whatever, see you on Tuesday. =x