Saturday, February 09, 2008

Post as promised ^^

What I really feel like doing is write an emo post, but that would further cement Fishie's new image of me as a sissy, more matured girly girl.

So if that's going to happen ANYWAY, I might as well do it in a nice way that puts a smile on your face.
And not make you barf and go: = = wtf why is she so moody again?!

So...

***

Everyone, say hello...

...to an old friend

This is Mikey Junior. He is my 6-foot-long snake my parents bought for me from Ikea.

He came to live with me after almost 10 years of craving that pretty green Ikea snake. However, my mom refused to buy it for me because she hates snakes and think they are horrible sneaky and scary.

But after many many years of puppy-dog-eyes and 'mo-om it's just a TOY' my parents finally gave in and we went to Ikea to get my snake...to find out that they revamped the iconic Green Ikea Snake and Tie-Dyed it!

End of story.

***

Say hello...

...to my new acquaintences


After going through ridiculous names like Avocado, Cucumber, Spinach, Guacamole, Parsley - anything that's green, basically - and decided we couldn't come up with anything NOT related to vegetables (yuck) I decided to call her Cera. ^^

Spike, Ducky, Littefoot and Cera!
Okay, she's the wrong colour but whatever. =/

AIG bear (the one with clothes - the other on is indecent ^^") Mason the NYC bear, and PLUTO from Disneyland!

Damn cute right right right? =D My favourite Disney character (as of now, subject to change =/)

Luau the cute piggie. =x She's looking for Mikey, but because pig's can't really turn the head around - due to the lack of neck - she fails.

And this little fella here is Sherman the Turtle!
HAHA! Kawaii ne?
No further comments.

***

Say hello...

...to Denise's baby, and guest star on my blog

This is Nugget.
Nugget is Cera's brother. Both of them were born in a factory in goodness-knows-where and shipped off to the Museum of Natural History in Western NYC with hundreds of siblings to be displayed on shelves until someone kindly decided to take one of them home.

Lucky break, we took TWO of them home! XD

See? He's so cute.
Nugget and Den are inseperable - they even read chicklit together; pure entertainment for Den, and presumably for Nugget to brush up on his kao lui skills :P

***

And say hello...

...to my newest prized possession


...it has no name. ^.^''
My pretty pretty pretty I love it so much and I'm gonna take pictures of all of you when I see you-phone!

And nah, my nails.
Happy? =/

***

Oh, and I MUST post the Unicorn up, even though I don't have one yet.


So cute right?

Right?
RIGHT?

-silence-

Well, I think it's cute, damn you. =x
I like the medium-sized one, it's just right.
The big one's ugly and the small one's so small the only place you can hug it is under your armpit.
>.>

Anyway, I WILL get one the next time I go to Singapore.
Funny feet unicorn. Mine! =D

***

By the way, it's mommy's birthday! (As of now, 4.43 am, 9th Feb 2008 - I went to DotA and came back to finish the post ^.^")

YAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMEEEE!

See?
I made a card? =D


Matching blue glass earrings and necklace from US!
Nice?
:P

Taking mommy out for lunch tomorrow, then house party at night!
Come bai nian! XD


Song of the Day:

"I Told You So - Keith Urban"

I'm feeling considerably more cheerful now.
Cheers for avoiding emo posts. =)