Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Was what I told my friends.

Only to be replied with a moody:

"Sad. Sad Valentine's Day."
"...why la?"
"What do you think?"
"How would I know?"
"Because, because I have no boy/girl laa..."

And I was so happy-jumpy-cheerful this morning too.
T_T

After hearing Cat emo about her boylessness for the hundredth time, I bought her a Valentine's heart for a dollar, had Ying Qi and Swarna sign it and stuck it up on the board.

Her =(
turned into =/
then into =|


-.-'' I tried.
Damn emo lar these people.
Not to mention KC's constant whining at midnight.

x.x Stephhhhhhhh howwwwwww???

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I have no valentine T_T

-.- And I thought you had girls queuing up for you summore

T_T Nuuuuu

First time without valentine meh?

Well...since kindergarten.

= ='' Standard jatuh...

T_T

But I didn't worry much about him. -.-
I was sure he'd be perfectly fine.
Sure enough, he just messaged me, telling me he got two roses from some admirers he didn't even know. Lol. If they knew how soft and kiddie he really is......XD Habis!

Sigh.

After that I went back to class and opened the bag of m&ms to try and cheer Cat up.
Another chocolate lover wheeeeee~ ^^

I offered Lydia some:

"Wheeee happy Valentine's day!"
"No la. Sad la..."
"x.x"
"You know la..."
"Have some chocolate!"
"Ahaha okay...thank you."

Chocolates make the world go round. ^^''
Only some people were complaining that it wasn't sweet enough. >.>
Fine la, next time I'll eat them all myself. T_T

Today Econ's teacher was absent again.

Sam showed me a card trick. He was trying to switch places of two cards instantaneously, but the card kept getting caught in his middle finger -.-

"See, I show you ah..."
"Okay."

*cards fall to the floor*

"..."
"HAHAHA"
"Lemme try again!"

*card gets stuck in between fingers*

"OMG AHHAHAHAHA WHAT LA YOU!"
"-.- Wait, sometimes it works one!"
"Okay okay...lol"

*cards fly from hand*

"...shittttt"
"WAHAHAHAHA"
"One last time. One last time."

*card FINALLY flips to the back...but remains completely visible*

"HAHA...I mean OMG that's so impressive! Where did the card go? How did you do it? OMG DAMN CHUN! Show me show me show me! WOW!"
"..."

Arinah: "That's right, sarcasm's the way to go girl ^^"

I damn layan right? =x

***

I think my cheerfulness kind of evaporated after that.
Cannot la. So many gloomy people. -.-
*gobbles more chocolate*

Haha, Swarna's damn cute la.
This morning, when I slid in my seat after arriving late to class (again zzz) she slid me a note:

Steph, want a kiss?


...hm? Ha? OH YES!


I was damn happy weh - the first thing I thought about was Hershey's kisses.
^^'' Really.
Chocolate freak.

She was like ish, you're no fun!

Apparently everyone else gave her wtf-are-you-serious expressions. o_O''

Do you want a kiss?
What kind of question is that?
It's a question.
Er, I don't know.
It's a yes or no question! Yes or no? Do you wanna kiss?
...errrrr. Yes?
Nah! Hershey's kiss! Muax! XD
...
=D

Omg. She's so cute la. Cannot tahan. Lol.

Haha, anyway after that I went takei with Sherm and Jon and ... I don't know his name -.-
Made the fastest, stupidest first blood ever. XD I don't even know what happened.
I walked out and died and all I could think was: Ah? Huh?

o_O Lillian! From piano class! I met her today! xD
*cue song: It's a small world*

Walao. I didn't even recognize her at first.
My brain was so dead I didn't even click.
...she looks familiar...hm. Lemme see...

"Eh? You?"

???

*click*

"Ah..."

Wah, she even remembers me complaining about my UPSR workload...I don't even remember talking to her much - she's so quiet during class.
=/ It doesn't help that all I do when I go to class is fool around/emo/stare at the piano.

But it was a nice surprise all the same. ^^

I had a nice time today. =D
Thanks Sherm and Jon. Hahaha.

And yes, I'm still dulan with that bloodseeker. T_T
But a great time, nonetheless. ^^


Song of the Day:

"Ticket to Ride - Beatles"

Yay Beatles. Gonna sleep now. Tak tahan d.

2 comments:

YL said...

shes gotta ticket to rideeee
shes gotta ticket to riiiiiidddeeeee
...

shes gotta ticket to ride!
but she dont care!

x)

LOVE THAT SONG

escoret said...

nice blog....

happy valentine