Monday, February 25, 2008

I don't understand!

Today, Swarna and I tried out that tarot webbie again.
She can make it work already! I still can't. T_T

It is seriously freaky.
I don't understand how it works.


You type in a question, and you will get the answer if 'you believe in Peter completely with no doubt in your mind at all.'

!!!

What is Steph wearing?
White T and jeans

What does Steph look like?
Tall and white (? Close enough)

What was Steph drinking just now?
Chocolate milk

OMG. I had Goodday chocolate milk!

What am I thinking of?
'can i pass up my econs today?'

OMG. It's true!

What is Shaun doing?
Playing when he's not supposed to.

He was playing Habbo hotel during IT class. T_T

What is Ms Sue doing?
Teaching, duh.

Our IT teacher.

What is Terrence doing?
Chewing gum.

He was!

What colour is Danish's shirt?
Blue.

It was!

Kenny and Terrence were like OMG SO SCARY!
Kenny pulls out his water bottle.

"Ask him what I'm doing now."


He drinks.

What is Kenny doing now?
Drinking water.

I snort with laughter as Kenny choked.
Swarna quickly typed in:

Why is Steph laughing?
Cuz I'm freaky.

Where are you now?
In Steph's hair.

O_O''

I quickly typed in:

Why are you in my hair?
I'm afraid I cannot answer that.

...

What am I doing for english?
Ask someone else and I may answer.

I poke Swarna.
"Ask the same question!"


She typed it in.

What is Steph doing for english?
That topic is uninteresting.

WTF!

Terrence was like: Quick, quick! Ask him what Sheng is thinking!

Steph: I don't think Peter can answer that. He reads minds...he can only answer what Swarna KNOWS already - like whether she was gonna pass up econs!

What is Sheng thinking now?
I'm not a mind reader, fyi.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HE HEARD ME HE HEARD ME!

Today, Swarna and I played a prank on Sam.

What book did I steal today?
Sam's Econs book.

Oh. My. Freaking. GOD.
AHHHH! SO FREAKY!

Why can't I make it work for me?

I only get computer generated answers like:
Trust more.
You do not deserve an answer if you don't trust me.
Believe more.

= =

Yerr.

It is so so cool. x.x
But damn freaky.
Mommy says got 'gui' one. But it's online!
How does it work?
Cyberkinetic waves?
Explain! T_T

It gives such specific answers too.
That day Raga typed in:

What is Adeline doing tonight?
Going to buy a tattoo for her graduation night.

...it was correct.

We tried it on different computers, different locations, different times - it still works!
For those who believe that is.
Swarna can type something in and she gets an answer.
I use the SAME computer and type:

'You don't believe in me.'


._.


Swarna's computer screen.


Mine.

.....................................................
Try it and see if it works.
It seems to work for Swarna, Raga and Terry only so far.
=/


Song of the Day:

"Little Miss Obsessive - Ashlee Simpson"

Stuck in my head. -.-

1 comment:

Jan Boey said...

Hey, you were thinking of going to cenfad?
I see.
I'm actually studying there now.