Saturday, February 09, 2008

My sis is weird

So Den got a phone call from someone, asking her what he should get for his gf for V-Day.

Eh, eh, I can't blog the convo here ---> she might read it. T.T

But anyway, it's so funny wei, instead of telling your bf what you want, you tell a mutual friend so that he/she can pass along the message.

o_o Damn weird right?
Girls are such enigmas. =/

Anyway, we were talking about presents and surprises in general:

"So then they asked me what is something I would REALLY want..."
"Uh ha?"
"...and I said a bedside table!"
"WHAT? HAHAHAHA! BEDSIDE TABLE OMG!"
"What? I want one ma!"

So lame lar!
And I thought I was bad - asking for chocolate cookies for my birthday.
It's cookies, they're sweet and they show you care blablabla...

A BEDSIDE TABLE?

HAHAHAHA!

Omg.
My
sister is so weird.

"Honey, it's our 1st anniversary together as a couple, what do you want? I'll buy you anything you want. =)"

"Really?"

"Yes dear, anything you want."

"Anything I want ah?"

"Yup ^^"

"Okay...I know this is weird but..."

"Anything, honey. Say it and it's yours."

"...could you buy me...um..."

"...143 roses? A giant teddy bear? 100 ringgit worth of Patchi Dark Chocolate Truffles? (yum) Anything baby, the sky's the limit!"

"...a bedside table...?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...what? ><"

O_o''
-pokes- You weirrrrrrdo =x

One thing about my sister is that she's so
practical sometimes you wanna give her a good poke.
To poke all that sense and sensibility out of her.

For example:

***

Okay! I'm going to take you out to El Cerdo's for your birthday, we can eat 100 dollar pork ribs and drink 300-dollar-per-bottle wine! =D

OMG Are you crazy? Why la pay so much for pork ribs omg, can't we jsut go to tua ee's (my aunt's) house and eat sambal prawns for dinner?

But...I wanted to take you somewhere nice ma...

Aiyo, save the money and buy me a present la! Haiyoyo...

Okay, I'll buy you new clothes for your birthday then!

Walao, why would I need new clothes? See? I have Levi's jeans and this 10-dollar T-shirt. You know why I buy them? Because they last forever - so I can save money on new clothes la!

...okay. I'll buy you a soft toy.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I don't need a soft toy la goodness! I have Spot (her doggie) enough la - why on earth would people want so many soft toys for? They just sit and STARE at you and collect dust and give you asthma attacks!

How about a storybook

Pfft. What are libraries for? Goodness, what do they teach you in school these days?

Okay, okay. What do you want then? = =

Oh, I think some nice comfy pajamas would do nicely. This faithful set of mine has lasted 10 whole years, I hope they don't mind me replacing them...but when you need a new set of PJs, you need a new set of PJs. They ARE getting rather clingy around the waist...and I think they were SUPPOSED to be full-length pants...I can't really remember...

...

Also, I wouldn't mind some body lotion too. It gets rather dry in Melbourne, and you will ALWAYS need lotion no matter what, so I think it's a rather good investment, don't you think?


...

Don't you think?

...right. Can I get you something else too? As a present - not a necessity?

Really? You would do that for me? I feel so bad though, you having to buy frivolous gifts for me...

Can, can.

OMG you're AWESOME! Could you, like, get me a new bedside table? Thank you so so much! ^^

***

Okay, she's going to wake up and read this post any time soon, I'd better make myself scarce, mwahahahahaha!

If we were the 3 little pigs, she'd be
practical pig.

I build a house of bricks! I build a house of bricks! Now the wolf can't get in, how practical am I! =D


What about me, you ask?

.
.
.
.

WTF PIGS DON'T LIVE IN HOUSES YOU STUPID. = =''



Song of the Day:

"Readymade - RHCP"

Lalala~ I'm putting off my maths homework. ^^''
But no DotA until I finish it! T.T -flops and sniffles-

No comments: