Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ahem.

(Oops, the 'eat' seems to be missing. Heehee, my bad. =P)


Ok. I am fed up of writing. So stupid. Can type still want to write. -_-'' Bodohnyer. Anyway the scanner isn't A4-sized, apparently. Chopping off my words left and right, the stupid piece of...nevermind.

Insulting it may just result in complete failure of the piece of shit that belongs to a museum to work. Wait, oops, I think just did. Now isn't that just too bad, the poor little shit. =(

*presses buttons, pokes around, and determines that the printer still functions*

I have just disappointed all those superstitious freaks. Awwww.

Anyway, I am going to compile a Birthday wishlist! But it's not like I'm actually going to get anything off it, since I am such a masochistic person, and the only things I am likely to put down are things that no one in their right mind will, or can afford, to buy. =)

Stephanie's Birthday Wishlist

  • A PowerMac G5 (Haha, to those who intended to get me something off the list and prove me wrong! But eh, if you can afford it, I take back anything I said =P)
  • A new digital camera with at least 4 megapixels AND a zoom function. That sounds stupid, but taking into account the fact that my current camera does NOT zoom...
  • Mood-morphing nail polish.
  • A personal robot to do all my homework and answer instant messages.
  • My hair to revert to its original colour. It figures, that when it's black, I want it brown. Then when it's nicely sun-bleached, I want it black again. Tsktsktsk, so hard to please.
  • YEESH! Someone to finally teach me DotA thoroughly and patiently, and play with me as well. It sounds so...possible, but then, it hasn't happened yet, has it?
  • The cornices to stop falling, so I can get a good night's sleep without the terror of waking up with a couple of limbs missing. (Which is actually a nice thought, as opposed to not waking up at all)
  • That puppy from the SPCA!
  • A nice drawing tablet to go along nicely with my new G5.
  • THAT FREAKING DS LITE to reach Malaysia so my parent's can finally get it for me!
  • For DS Lites to come in baby pink!
  • Pokemon Diamond to be released this month, so I can play it on my new baby pink DS Lite! (Not happening. Haha.)
  • Puan Sar-kit to be fired.
  • SPM to be abolished!
  • That I'll turn 14 again this year, I don't want to be 15! =(
  • Boiled ice-cream.
  • A boyfriend just so that all the idiots would stop pestering me already. (God, even my parents are getting into it. -_-'')
  • A Lamborghini in that nice copper tone that I've secretly fancied.
  • My own skating rink and skates.
  • For cats to be banned in Malaysia, and not Rottweilers. Or better, feed all the cats to the Rottweilers! (Cats lovers piss off, it's my birthday man!)
  • For my three favourite bands - Linkin Park, Incubus and Oasis - to have a joint concert in Malaysia!
  • Free tickets to that concert, with me being the tetamu kehormat =P
  • All lalas to be eaten! Mwahahaha! And no, I don't mean clams...
  • A drum set, and classes! Woo!
  • My next-door neighbour to shrivel up and die and mysteriously leave the house to me (And no, I'm not being mean. Have you even met that super-bitch?)
  • For History to become an elective. No, you should just abolish the damn subject. It's not like any sane person would take History willingly anyway.
  • Hilary Duff's head on a platter (Kidding lar. Even I wouldn't let that filthy object into my house, bury her!)
  • A freaking good birthday! (No. No. NO. I am NOT having party this year. Damn lazy to organize. I'll save my energy for the sour-sixteenth)






Okay. Convinced that I'm a masochistic twit just waiting to be let down when I don't receive any of the above yet?

Alright. Time for the REAL wishlist.

Just refer to here.

But since you all are lazy pigs anyway, I'll retype it for your benefit. (And so that I'm sure you have bothered to read it.)

1. Fort Minor's new CD, The Rising Tied.

- Got fed up and splurged 60 bucks.

2. The Nintendo DS, Candy Pink colour.

- Pfft. Got DS Lite already, Still want DS for what?

3. A new mood ring, unadorned.

- Mom bought me a ring, but it had jewels, and knowing me, I managed to leave it in my jeans pocket and one of the stones popped out in the machine. =(

4. A Nightwish album.

- Still no sight of one. =(

5. A Crow Left of The Murder.

- Got fed up and splurged 20 bucks.

6. Ready or Not, by Meg Cabot.

- Thanks mom!

7. Glittery black nail polish.

- STILL haven't found such a thing.

8. Someone to teach me how to ice-skate.

- Got fed up of waiting and taught myself.

9. Someone to play and enjoy GTA with me.

- =(

10. MY PHOTOSHOP CD BACK!!!

- Thanks Yap.

11. Black jeans.

- I now love Dorothy Perkins. Thanks mom!

12. A decent haircut.

- Err, thanks mom?

13. Someone to teach me how to ride a bike.

- Anyone interested in taking on a hopeless case? Failure guaranteed. I have to the bruises to show for it, too.

14. Free passes to watch King Kong

- Lost interest.

15. Headphones that block out all sound.

- Damn expensive. Sennheiser is the best.

16. Straight As!!!

- -_-''

17.
Belgian Chocolate!

- Nothing's changed. Get me some of these and I'll pledge my eternal love to you.


'Kay, that was my 2005 Christmas wishlist. I however, have some more things to add on it. Tsktsk, greedy greedy me.

18. Stadium Arcadium, RHCP's newest album

- *nudges Uncle Cheah* I reconsider your offer, I do, I do!


19. Switch, INXS' new album.

- Love JD's voice =D

20. Hm. Nothing else, really. Maybe I'm not THAT demanding anymore. 8-P


And that concludes my list of demands.
Hand the ransom over, or the prisoner dies. *evil cackle*

...wait, what prisoner?
=(


Song of the Day:


"The Call - The Backstreet Boys"

Some Stephanie trivia (as if I'm not conceited enough already): My favourite BSB song and video. So there.

4 comments:

Denise said...

DS Lite out in Australia today. Haha.

YL said...

-_-"

snowbunnie said...

-_- what?

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»