Sunday, June 18, 2006

Well hello o_O

I am back, just to clear up a few things.

  • I AM talking to people. My house phone was mysteriously disconnected on June 13th. It has since been fixed. Gimme a ring if you want to be sure.
  • I AM eating. I don't believe in starving myself, whatever the occasion. Well actually, I was force-fed, but whatever.
  • I WILL blog again. I mean duh, I'm blogging right now, aren't I?
  • Yes sunshine, I'll still go lepak with you guys.
  • Gleneagles sucks.

But thanks for your concern anyway. =)

But Gleneagles still sucks. Don't go there even if you were dying, because God knows the MOs there have the IQ of a sweet pea and would probably assist you in dying.

When I turn 18, I will sue.

I know la, I can argue the ass off a donkey (or was a leg? no pun intended)
I mean, I fought for one measly mark on my English paper in Form 2. ONE PATHETIC MARK! But I went to argue with the head anyway. Fucking stupid teachers don't know how to set questions.

Not like I got the mark anyway, but I will still argue for the sake off pissing the teacher off and humiliating Puan Nor-. Eh, what if she sues me? o_O

So, start sucking ass Gleneagles. Cause there won't be no Gleneagles in 3 years time. Pardon my English.

Ok, I'ma shut up now.

***
I got highest in BI, EST and Maths! So happy! *whee* Studying DOES pay off after all. Or are my classmates just stupid? (Nonononono, I didn't say that =P)

Shoo people, am coming back to school on Monday (oh joy) and JL is going to give a me a special performance, since I missed Teacher's Day (OMG thank goodness)

Oh, and my handphone is kinda whacked out. Hasn't been activated in over a month, but I can receive sms-es and calls. But then my speaker has been damaged (presumably during one of those horrible drops from 5 feet) and no one can hear my side of the convo.

But then some of you like to talk to yourselves anyway.*shrug*

Yoooo, I don't wanna go back to school tomorrow! Got lisan! And penyemakan buku! And my Physics paper! Noooooooooooooooo!!


Song of the Day:

"Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve"

I've just been promoted to Grade 8 level for piano! *happy* See? Don't take the stupid exams, you progress much faster. =D *hums to the tune of Waltz in E Minor*

2 comments:

Denise said...

WB! When did you blog? How come I didn't see wan?

YL said...

=)

glad to hear from ya!!!

huahahaahaha