Friday, June 02, 2006

...Continued

Wanted Item #21:A Baby Uni!
Cost: Approximately 580,000 np

Ok...I know I'm supposed to be too old to be playing Neopets, but they are so darned cute! Last night, Yi Ling and I were curi-ing colouring pages from the Neopets website, and I fell in love with the Faerie neopets!

Does anyone play neopets? I want these pets! Hahahaha, okla. I can buy them myself, but then why would I want to spend half a million np when some kind soul may just see this post and get it for me? =P

Not likely. Few people read my blog, and even less of them still play neopets. xD

Am I the only one who is still childish?
Nola, people are secretly dying to play neopets, but are scared to because their friends laugh their asses off at the thought.
...Friends who also secretly play neopets.
Ahahaha!

A Faerie Aisha
Cost: Approximately 1,500,000 np

A Faerie Uni
Cost: Approximately 1,500,000 np

The Faerie Aisha is pretty cute, Irene used to have one, I think.
But the Faerie Uni is...well, ugly. It's ok in this picture la (though I shaded the wrong side of the Uni,) but look at it with it's eyes open.


Ugly leh.

Anyway, last night I was sooo free (and bored). I coloured a couple more pictures.
Not really hebat, but I like. =D
ILU Photoshop! But must practise more leh, I keep colouring the wrong places. I have untrained eyes. =P


Faeries! I love faeries!
Well, I love their wings anyway, they're so fun to draw.

A Snow Faerie with a Raindorf (left) and Polarchuck (right)

I swear the face is the fun-nest part to colour.
It's like putting makeup on somebody, except she doesn't squirm, and there's always the undo button.
Hah.

Anyway, I'm off to colour some more pics.
So until I think of something to actually blog about, layan me and enjoy the pretty pretty pics la. =P


Song of the Day:

"Pennyroyal Tea - Nirvana"

Go ask JL to sing this for you.




3 comments:

YL said...

oo...i havent show u my work...

snowbunnie said...

Yeah! I wanna see! =D

dark_farie, post your un and I'll message you privately. =)

Denise said...

Raindorf + Polarchuck = Cute!