Friday, June 02, 2006

Things that suck.

  1. Our shitty Bio teacher is making us retake the shitty Bio test again when school reopens. Bloody shithead.
  2. My mom's making me study Add Maths over the holidays.
  3. Dad's somewhat sick.
  4. I have just seen my first fresh corpse. An electrocution victim, with bloody hands and all.
  5. The more I use photoshop to colour pictures, the worse I get. Practise does NOT make perfect.
  6. Knowing full well that my pokemon game will get erased the moment I beat the Elite Four. I don't want to lose my pixelly friends, and yet I still have the urge to beat the crap out of Wallace's arse.
  7. My handphone has no credit. Not that I'd use it, but knowing that I can't use it even when I want to sucks.
  8. My birthday's coming, and I don't feel like celebrating.
  9. After a slight change of heart, I call Shan to go ice-skating, and HER phone's dead.
  10. My friends are away.
  11. I want to celebrate, yet I don't want to.
  12. My absolutely shitty vocabulary.
  13. My mom's effort to cheer me up by volunteering to send me all the way to Sunway, even though she has to work, and I turn her down.
  14. I don't know WHAT I want to do.

I don't want to celebrate, yet I feel like I HAVE to.
I have yet to go a year without celebrating.
I don't seem to want to go out with any friends.
Why is that so?
Maybe they aren't my friends.
I should go rot at home and cry my eyes out on my birthday.

Now wouldn't that be perfect?

15. I feel depressed for no apparent reason.

I am not posting this to get sympathy.
So don't try to cheer me up.
Birthdays suck.


Song of the Day:

"Six Feet From The Edge - Creed"

Go away. No comments allowed.