Monday, June 05, 2006

Lalala...

1 hour and 8 minutes to go! =D

My present is sitting on the table next to me...it's heavy.
I think it's something mechanical, because I can hear a ker-chunk sound when I shake it.

Okay, I'm not supposed to shake it, because my mom insists it's shower gel.
And it'll leak when I shake it.

-_-''

Shower gel my arse. It's definitely not liquid, as far as my super hearing skills tell me.

=P

*hopes it's a camera*

Mom says that I have super high-expectations. That if I expect a camera for my birthday, it's equivalent to them expecting 10 A1s for my SPM.

So, if my present IS a camera after all, that means I have to get 10 A1s for SPM.
Oh no! O_O

Yah, enough talk about that.

***

Today I went ice-skating with Sunshine.

"I'm not gonna fall down, I'm not gonna fall down, I'm NOT gonna fall..."

Whump!

Just my luck.

Anyway, there was this cute, cute girl skating in my direction, about 4 years old. I managed to brake in time, but the poor thing couldn't stop and...BONK!
Her head smashed into my knee and she fell over backwards. Oops.

But DAMN CUTE LEH! Laughing like crazy, the crazy thing. xD

After that, we went bowling. Again, there was a tournament. So, it was my big fat chance to look like a total wuss. =P

It was the weirdest thing ever. On the lane to our left, there was a couple. I happened to glance at the scoreboard, and the girl managed to score EIGHTEEN gutter balls in a row. -_-''

I think she's playing dumb to get the guy to 'teach' her how to bowl.
On the last round, she managed to knock 4 pins over.
Her boyfriend must be so proud.

On the lane to our right, however, there were two boys, around 7 or 8 years old. And they bowled like WHOA!

Got gaya, got accuracy. Jealous giler!

It's so weird, standing there between a couple of adults who couldn't bowl for shit, and two kids who bowled like pros.

o_O Alternate reality!

Pssst...
3 Nightwish albums have been spotted at Speedy, Sunway Pyramid. I have yet to see them anywhere else. Mmmm...*nudgepoke*

58 minutes to go, and I'm too tired to type already. T_T
I shall take a shower.

JL, your hp goes to voicemail! Call my dad's number, kay? Wanted to take you ice-skating today, but it was a last-minute decision and you were probably asleep already and yaddayaddayadda...

CALL ME! Tomorrow we're going to Times Square, may get tix for iMax/the amusement park. Dammit la wei! Just call me, kay?


Song of the Day:

"Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace"

I have heard this song exactly once, and I love it already. Talk about a good impression! I shall download more 3 Days Grace songs.


53 minutes to go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»