Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Just because

I don't feel like blogging.

o_O

Why am I here?

Gee, who knows.

***
Skipped school today, so I missed the prefect voting (again). Feel a bit guilty cause I told See Ying I'd vote for her, but what to do? It's the thought that counts. =P

-sends out mental vote-

It's not like the teachers are going to count the votes anyway, screwed up as they are. They probably set up the whole thing already, but still let the students vote to give them a false sense of democracy.

Bullshit.

Well anyway, the Siva said that for every campaign slip found littering the school ground, 5 votes will be deducted from the total tally.

Riiiiiiight.

Anyway, to menebus dosa, I picked up any stray campaign slip found stuck to the walls, on the floor or scrunched up and stuffed in places you wouldn't imagine.

(Because last year I was the one running around sticking the campaign stickers all over the walls, thus ruining the paint job. Harhar.)

So for each strip I pick up, I am effectively voting for that person 5 times.

=)

Not counting a certain few that I 'dropped' and 'brushed' against the walls.

*smirk*

May the best man win.

My arse.

Any more people saying...

"Vote for me because I am the BEST!"

or

"When I become a prefect I will do my best to help the school and serve the students!"

or

"Remember, ingat [insert character here], ingat [prefect candidate name here]!"

...And I will projectile vomit all over your new navy blazers (which are hideous and a fashion crime, by the way)

Oh, and the last quote won't work. Because when I went home, I found that I could only remember Elmo, not the girl's name. Hah, so there.

I'd SO vote Elmo than any of you suckers. (Except See Ying, Alia, Sarah and Amber because they are nice people/are in my class and SOME 4K girls have to win)

***
My sis met Miss Chu on Monday. Beloved teacher meets beloved student. -cue awwwwwws-

Miss Chu says if I have any Add Maths problems, just ask her and she'll help.

-makes rude gestures at the suckers who pay for private tuition-

Got free private tuition in school also don't want. Good-for-nothing money wasters. =P

***
In a foul mood as you can see.
So scram, you morons.


I have Alias to watch homework to complete.



Song of the Day:

"Crawling - Linkin Park"

Anyone got Warcraft CD can lend? Prettyprettypretty pleeeeeeeeeeeease?

3 comments:

YL said...

yepp....

i can remember elmo only...

hahaha

Denise said...

it's miss choo la, not miss chu.

snowbunnie said...

Aiya, pronounced the same way whaaaaaat. =P
Chu, choo, chu, choo.
Yeesh. Now I sound like a train.