Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Procrastinating (Just like everyone else)

Still no mood to blog. But if I don't blog, then I have no excuse to NOT finish my homework.
So blog it is.

Shan Shan + Amber want to go to Cheer comp 2006.
I also want!


Yi Ling + Siew Lei want to go to The One Academy's art course...thingy.
I also want!


Cheer comp:
1st & 2nd July
TOA course:
1st & 2nd July

...*kicks chair*

Fine, I'll skip cheer comp. Not that I reeeeeeealllly wanted to go anyway. I mean, who wants to watch 100+ intolerably gedik girls prance around in their miniskirts shouting pointless things in their awfully fake voice?
Not to mention their grammar is horrible.

Bleh. I contradict myself. First say I want to go, then I complain about it. Such a spoilt brat.


***

I don't see the point of book checking. It's not like anyone actually DOES their homework, save a few pious people.


Mostly this is what happens:


January:
Everyone ber-semangat-ed from all the back to school commercials, and finish all their homework. Teachers very happy.

March:
Semangat bersekolah wears off. Half the people haven't handed in their books since January. Teachers getting frustrated.

May:
Only an average of 5 people per subject actually completes homework. Teachers use up precious class time to lecture students about how important our studies are. Not like it actually works.

July: The other 26 people borrow the 5 pious people's books to copy. Teachers give up telling people to do their work and/or explodes.

So why bother?


Teachers get annoyed, students get frustrated, ketua panitia gets upset about mess in the Bilik Mesyuarat...so WHY BOTHER?

Stupid la.


I have 4 essays to write, to Add Maths books which haven't been touched since April, and haven't been handed in since the start of the school year, a summary to complete, PJ notes to do, THREE chapters of HISTORY to summarize...!!!


...I shouldn't go on torturing myself.
x.x

Random mini-rant of the day:
I hate Cik Anusya. It's official. Don't ask me why, she's just plain annoying. I hate The Sarkit too. But everyone knows that already, so this is just a reminder of just how much she stinks. (Metaphorically and literally)

Song of the Day:

"Happy? - Mudvayne"

No.
Homework! T_T

*has seizure*

1 comment:

Shan Squared said...

hmf ... me want picture !! *sobs*
post all the picture accept the ladder one ... hahah ... wan also can la ..