Friday, November 10, 2006

Because it hurts like hell...

I popped my left contact lens out and binned it.
One eye blind, haha.

***
Played DotA with Jun today. Myself, Jun, Jun Hao (yes, I'm calling him by name, since he didn't yell 'fuck' at me again today) and the cc owner against 5 insane.

...And it's so bloody fun I just want to go again. =P

We won both rounds, but I sucked at Sniper the first round. Not that it was horrible, but could have done better.

I shall blame the mouse for lagging.
Yup.
Because it lagged I can never escape in time and kept dying.

But I shall say that I got used to the mouse in the second game, since I got the highest score (wahahaha, no reason to curse now, huh?)


Rhasta rocks!


Anyway, Rhasta's a kick-ass supporter.
Run in, kill, leave your snakes and heal.
=D

Sniper:
Boots of Speed
Perseverance
Butterfly
Cranium Basher
Hyperstone x2
(Hello permabash, baby!)

Shadow Shaman:
Boots of Travel
Perseverance
Aghanim's Sceptre
Linken's Sphere
(and a whole lot of cash I had no idea what to do with)

Ish, can't wait til the next round of DotA. B's coming back to school next Wednesday, so I will paksa her to DotA on Friday.

=P

***
Anyway, Yi Ling must be cursing at me for writing another DotA post, so...
I bought Kiki's Delivery Service!
Come watch! =P
And bring your two DVDs also.
If you want I can beg JL to help me buy Girl From Hell too.

***
JL, come watch Death Note with me ya?


Song of the Day:

"Tom's Diner - Someone and Suzanne Vega"

Ick. This song. =P (That's a whole lot of smileys there. =D)

2 comments:

YL said...

sheesh...

just after the first sentence, i feel like cursing already....

no more dota plssssssss..

snowbunnie said...

Oh stfu, dowan let you watch anime liao.