Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's so funny.

What am I going to do?
I mean, when I grow up.
What I really want to do is stay at home and sleep and play the comp.

I should marry a billionaire.

But if I do, assuming that billionaires are rarely found, my friends will be busy having jobs and a LIFE to play DotA with me.

=(

I'm so useless.

***

Urgh, and much as I hate it, I keep having these depressing thoughts.
Like, if I die tomorrow, will anyone come to my funeral?
(Thanks a lot to that Kate Brian book, it's so freaking depressing)

Like maybe people will say:

"Hah! Now I will get highest in English, instead of that stuck up biatch!"

or

"Aw, now I can't play DotA with her anymore. But oh well, she sucked anyway."

or

"Oh, I'll miss reading her blog, but haiya nowadays everyone has their own blog, what's the demise of a single miserable one?"

or even worse,

"Stephanie who ar?"

OMFG I am so pathetic to be even thinking about this. x.x
Must be hormone changes or something.

But still, I'm thinking, what have I even acheived so far?
Like, a big fat ZERO.

What impact have I had on another's life?
Like, NOTHING.

I feel like I'm being crushed by the fact that I am, in fact, undeniably, REPLACEABLE.

T_T

Told you I have extreme mood swings.
A couple days ago I felt like I ruled the world, now I feel like, and I quote Max Ride:

"A bug on the windshield of the world."

Ok.
Go away and let me wallow in my own self-pity.
Byebye fellow homo sapiens.


Song of the Day:

"If Only You Could See - Tonic"

Ciao. I know I'll feel like a total idiot reading this post tomorrow.
Can't wait 'til my hormones balance themselves again.

2 comments:

YL said...

gee...emo..

ym said...

"Doubt whom you will, but never yourself" Christine Bovee

You'd be missed more than you know. Cheer up!