Saturday, November 04, 2006

=(

I did the weirdest thing ever.
For one thing, yesterday I didn't eat anything save for a cup of Nestum for breakfast, a couple of nuggets for lunch, a packet of Ribena pastilles for tea and three sugar crackers for dinner.

T_T

Because we were in a hurry to go cyber cafe after school, I skipped lunch.
Then thinking I could have starbucks at mom's office after that, I refused Amber's offer to buy me a bun.
Then when I went mom's office around 5, she said it was too close to dinner and I can wait ma.
Then I went home at 7 and fell asleep from exhaustion.

AT SEVEN PM!

LIKE SMALL KID ONLY!

Mom woke me up at 12.30 am.

"Girl, you want me to heat up your dinner or not? Got fried chicken with lemon sauce!"

Omgwtf. 12.30 am!

"No thanks. Zzzzzz......"

Yish. Then I woke up at 9.30 to find that I've slept for 15 hours on an empty stomach.

-_- Way to go, Miss 'I Wanna Put On Some Weight' Stephanie. -_-

Nevermind, I just had a plate full of meatballs, a slice of cake and a giant ice cream cone.
Now I got an excuse to eat lots of junk! =P

***

Anyway, yesterday Jun, Sui Yi, Amber and I went cc again. =P
You should've seen Sui Yi play! Bloody cute!

"Oops, I die liao!"

Wahahaha!

"Should I put my real name? Aiyo...donno la. Ok fine, I put waterfish la!"

I tell you, this Sui so cute I just want to lean over and pinch both her cheeks! xD
Poor thing though, since those boys kept laughing and going:

"Sui Yi ah! Waterfish ah!"

Immature like what only. -_-

Not only that, this fella kept scolding me and Jun, his OLDER SISTER! Can you say 'respect'?

"fuckfuckfucfuck"
"fuck u r so"
"fuck!"
"stupid"

-_- I know la. To satisfy myself I went killstealing.
Hah! Padan muka. Gr.

***

Yesterday was the first Everybody's Day I went to. Yup, first time since Form 1. I'm such a loyal student, so bersemangat sekolah =D!

I swore I wouldn't sleep like I did the previous raptais...but well, I've never been a person of my word. And I had a wonderful hour of sleep! Ahh...

Then I woke up, shook hand with JunJun's dad, took my cert and went for recess.

After recess, haiyo, dunno what to say la, about the performances.

Choir did a boring rendition of 'Beauty and the Beast'. There were some people off-key as well.
Band was ok, but like tak semangated like last time. =(
Xiao Ci and Yee Won did some gymnastics, not bad, not bad at all.
Morning prefects did one loooong sketch that was pretty funny. =)

But afternoon prefects, I'm telling you, I don't know whether to laugh or to puke.
Maybe both at the same time.
The way they danced, made me feel like Shakira I tell you, they were THAT lame. -_-
But the best part was the teachers' faces when they danced to Tata Young's pop tune.

...Only they didn't take Malaysia's version, "Sexy, Naughty, Cheeky"

So it was more like:
"I pick my Skirts to be sexy
Just like my thoughts a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls..bitchy
Can't change I am
Sexy naughty bitchy me"
Omgwtfhahahahahaha!! Thumbs up for their cheek. Suddenly I feel warm and fuzzy toward the afternoon prefects, just for the look on Siva's face. Muahahahaha! Good, good, excellent. =D

***

Miss everybody was...[insert adjective here]

Don't wanna talk about it. Wing Yie was da bomb though.
At least the 3K people actually put up a performance, unlike, ahem, some others.
Good job, good job! =D

Anis was so cute also! She jumped around to Carl Douglas's 'Kung Fu Fighting...I can't say 'dance' here because that would sound odd, but she was super comel, haha. Well done. =D

That said, you won't be seeing me next year at Everybody's Day, unless JL is performing. Bleh.


Song of the Day:

"El-Nin Yo! - Tata Young"

They're actually allowing her to perform in Malaysia. -_- I wonder if their going to sue a la Pussycat Dolls after they've had their lusty, dirty fantasies fulfilled. Suckers.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Must have been something in the air yesterday. I took 2 naps! One from 12.30-1pm and one from 4.30-5.15pm, i think. Heheh. But I had some weird headache la, not like you, overdose of DotA. =.=

snowbunnie said...

Haha. Nyeh =P

YL said...

yah...memang tak semangat....

haihhh

Anonymous said...

Sort of sad, 'cause we've been practising every morning for Ms. Everybody. But I can't expect my own song to have a similar impact as Tata Young's song did on Pn. S*** & the judges, eh? =P Haha.

-JLWY-