Thursday, November 02, 2006

Congrats to myself.

I just did the shittiest thing ever.

Hopping down the stairs happily to go and release my doggies, I miscalculated and my ankle caught on the edge of a step, and now it's swelling up like my head does when I'm complimented.

*grumble*

Suckiness:
1. I have lived in this house for almost 6 years and I can still miscalculate the distance of the steps from each other. That sucks.
2. I'm skinny enough to have my ankles jutting enough to get CAUGHT on a step and trip.

=.="

Nevertheless, I have just put on 2kg in a week. Go me!
Byebye stinkin' jutting out bones.
If I keep up this eating plan I can soon wear a halter top without fear of having shoulder blades capable of collecting enough water for one day's drink should it rain.

Not that I would wear one, not with the UV around here. I mean, even my NOSE gets burnt at the beach. Now I like my nose, but it's kinda weird to walk around with a freakishly pale face with a triangular patch of peeling red skin smack-dab in the middle, right?

Ahhh. At least I'm allowed to ponteng tomorrow...and blog more! Yay!
Readership is up to 30 now. Spread the word! Wahahaha...

*Head swells*
*Ankle swells*

Eeyuch. I think I'ma grab some supper. Seeya tomorrow. ;o)


Song of the Day:

"Switchback - Celldweller"

Cause that's what's playing now and I'm lazy to think of a song. It's past one a.m. for goodness sake. -.-

4 comments:

YL said...

oh...so now you care about your readership?
LOL

snowbunnie said...

Of course I do.
At my lowest point there were exactly 2 people reading my blog.

Suey only. =.=

Well I'm baaaaaack. =P

Denise said...

Then blog more. I want to see pics!

YL said...

hahaha!!!

spammers!!!

too much readership liao..

=P