Tuesday, November 14, 2006

----_----

I can't believe I'm so bored I'm actually doing something other than spamming on friendster.
And I just realised that there are people that's been on my msn list FOREVER that I haven't even added yet.
Or even known that they had a friendster account.

So watch out, people. Haha.

Anyway, I still think friendster is kinda pointless, unless you team up with msn or something to keep people in touch.

I've just went through profiles with 600+ friends and less testimonials than I do.
o_o
And you KNOW how picky I am about testimonials.
So I wonder if those people are really friends or not.

And I hate when people judge you by how friends/testis you have on friendster.
Especially when they have 100s of testis going:

"1st!"
"2nd!"
"Hi"
"You asked to write a testi, so nah."

-_-

Lame or not, I ask you?

***
I just slept for an hour on my right hand, so I feel like Harry probably did when Lockhart made his bones vanish.
The blood is kinda clotted at my fingertips now and it's really painful. x.x

***
Today, B, Sui and I blew up a test tube.
Who says school can't be fun?

Besides that, super-ganas B jammed the bung of a delivery tube into a test tube it couldn't come out.

So I tugged and tugged. Sui Yi tugged and tugged. And finally we gave up.

"Nah, you put in one, you take out lar."
"Ah. Ok."

5 minutes later, the delivery tube is out.
And the neck of the test tube is broken off.

o_o!!!

So ganas.

I am SO coming for chemistry on Thursday, if only to destroy more school property. =P

***
After school, I went bowling with Shan, JY and Sash.
Their schools closed already! Lucky bitches! (and bastard, haha...no I shouldn't be so crude =P)
I sucked even more so today...I broke my own personal record and got 10 gutter balls in a row.
But enough about me.

In the next lane, there was this guy...
How should I continue?
...he had this 'I'm such a pro gaya' that goes something like this:

-Pick up ball
-Hold in front of him
-Bend down slightly and take a few steps forward, being careful to wiggle his butt as he did so (a la Pink Panther walk)
-Crouch down slightly like he had gas
-Bounce up and down exactly 3 times
-Swings ball back OVER HIS HEAD in a mighty arc
-Swoops down
-Lets the ball go smoothly...

(like pro eh?)

...straight into the gutter.

ROTFLMAOWTFBBQ!!!

We couldn't help bursting into laughter everytime he did so.
I bet he noticed. But I don't care.
It was just too funny. xD

If you don't understand me, you probably had to be there to see it for yourself.
Heh.

And I got shooed out of the arcade cause I was in my uniform.
Assholes.

"What?"
*pinches own shirt and points*
"It's after school hours."
*pinches and points again, more obstinately*
"WHY?" *glare*
*pinches and points again, and gestures to the door*

I roll my eyeballs and the wimp walked off.
Probably intimidated cause I was taller than him, haha.

But I went out anyway, so as not to cause any problems.
(And who knows, that little snot might have gotten backup from a 6 foot 4 guy who snarls and spits and actually SPEAKS ENGLISH)

And God knows, the 6 foot 4 guy might have hauled Jun Yan off and slugged him, because:

-He has such an annoying and stubborn friend
-Guys do not hit girls, even 5 foot 8 ones
-So the 6 foot 4 guy who snarls and spits would probably try to make an example by kicking the ass of poor JY, who is shorter than I, even

Haha. My imagination is so wild.

Oh well. I got a McFlurry while waiting for them to finish playing.
Yum, I guess.


Song of the Day:

"She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5"

I miss this song! It's playing right now! =D

2 comments:

YL said...

wat coincidence o_O...

i ate mcflurry few minutes ago...

haha

Denise said...

hahaha that was hilarious! that 'pro bowler' guy.
you so rich ah. go bowling, arcade, cc, watch movie... some more what? :P