Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Okay...

I feel much better now.
I swear pontenging school does my mental health a ton of good. =D

...

Oh shit, the neighbour just started loud-ass machine...garbage collectors maybe?
I can't hear my arctic monkeys!
*eyes narrow dangerously*

...

Okay it stopped. *calms down*
No BF for today, thank goodness.

***
Sui, when are we going badmintoning?
Siew, when are we gonna go watch Death Note?
B, when are we going DotA?
JL, when are you coming over to serenade me?
Mom, when are we going to Singapore?
Den, when are we gonna work?

Answer me, people! *Demanding giler*
So bored la. T_T Sorry if I go into bitch/whine mode, it can't be helped. (Or so I claim)

Anyway, on a happier note:

CHINA PICTURES!

***
Wu Cai Ci!
Five Colour Pond!
(No, it wasn't a sewage treatment tank, you smart people)

Pretty right?

The marketplace at the JiuZhaiGou tourism centre.
SO PISSED THAT THE STUPID TOURIST GUIDE WHO HAD THE ORGANISATIONAL SKILLS OF A PINK PARAKEET DIDN'T LET US SHOP!
*snarl*

Snow caps.
Doesn't look real right? =D

Almost reversible. Not quite, but almost.

You see this picture ah...when mom developed 8R, her friend insisted it went like this:

Haha. No other comment.

Top of Pearl Shoal Falls.

Pearl Shoal Falls!

This is Den's Lake!
Tiger Lake.
All the know-it-all aunties on the tour says it's because there are stripes on the surface of the pond. But what kind of tiger has orange, yellow and green stripes? o_o

Nah. Enlarge to see what it says.

JiuZhaiGou's model valley. Meaning all the brochures has a picture of this place.
But I couldn't get a nice shot, cause of the low vantage point and the mist. Gr.

A scene at the Tibetan cultural show.
What are they planning to do?
Find out next time, when I feel like posting pics. =P


Song of the Day:

"Vi sitter i Ventrilo och spelar DotA - Basshunter"

ZOMG, Steph is a geek!

2 comments:

Denise said...

what language is that?
I only understand 'DotA' hahah
my lake ah, so nice! :P didn't know i owned one.

snowbunnie said...

It's Swedish, haha. Some Eurodance thingy.
Very catchy, though that guy has a gay voice, haha.

Ya, your lake very pretty ah. =P