Thursday, November 16, 2006

Retail Therapy

I just spent 87 ringgit.
That is approximately 1.75 months worth of my allowance.

Gone.
Poof.
In one day.

But I'm pretty darned happy with my purchases. =)
Chinese New Year's coming soon again anyway! =P
I think I owe mom 50 bucks or something. But do I not have 500 ringgit of MY allowance in her possession right now? Hahaha, my personal ATM.


First, I went to Sungai Wang and bought MCR's new album.
I heard it was quite good, and I liked the two previous albums pretty much (downloaded Bullets and bought Three Cheers) so I wasn't too sad to part with my money.

And omg I love the album cover! The insert is also a poster on the reverse side, but I'm too lazy to snap a pic of it now. But I kinda like this guy:


Oops, forgot to rotate. Oh well. Heh.

Besides that, I also bought:


I LOVE FMA! Well, the manga anyway.
To further enhance my nerd factor, I confess that when I was young, I wished that I was like Ed sometimes. =P It would be so cool to be an alchemist.

Gosh, sometimes I wish I could just make the floor drop out from under some people's feet...(like Sarkit, maybe? Wahahaha)

So,
CD = RM32
DVD = RM55

I'm broke.

...But I couldn't be happier.


Song of the Day:

"House of Wolves - MCR"

So far, I like this song the most. =D

2 comments:

Denise said...

Why don't you download the anime instead of buying the DVD's?

snowbunnie said...

I feel nicer. =P

Like...it's MINE! Wahahaha! And I love the box. =D

Plus I have money to spend, year-end coming, must close account liao.