Sunday, November 12, 2006

Shan Shan here !!!!

My first foot here.
STOMP STOMP

hehe =p

Stephy...
She's funny
She's Dota Queen.
She's my Dota Teacher.
She's tall... very tall.
She's FUN.
She's a doggie lover.. as in the real animal one.
She's a gobstopper fan too... Yellow one. =)
Her fave word is LOL.
She owns three cute dogs. Lucky, Twinkle and Beary.
She likes me freaky eyeball... the toy wan.
She likes taking pictures.
She's cute.
She's pretty
She likes her Babies -- Ah Lam, Ah Cham and her electric guitar.
She loves DS lite.
She has an ipod.
She has a webcam.
She loves me. (perasanted)
She likes cold and hard honeystars.. not the soft leftout wan.
She likes gliding.. ice. and my eyeball (toy).
She likes watching anime.
She likes final fantasy, paradise kiss and bleach.
She reads loads of the nicest book in the world.
She has every series of whatever book she reads..
She has the most beautiful house ever. My dream house.
She has the cutest doggies.
She has endless treats of ice-cream.
She likes yawning when she's bored... and she claims that yawning is FUN! like her. lol.
She has princess bed.. with the four corners.
She sleeps at three a.m.
She laughs at everything that funny.
She likes small cute stuff.. but not annoying.
She is always herself.
She is carefree and fun.
She loves jeans.
She has braces... but you can hardly see it.
She can bend her left hand fingers all the way to the back.
She hates BM and Sejarah the most.
She's hyper all the time.
She can't stuff 10 gobstopper in her mouth like me.
She prefers Nokia. User friendly. I agree.
She likes Bellz.
She's really smart.
She has everything a girl needs.
She likes glitter nail polish (transparent).
She draws.. and she draws really great. especially on my hand.. and everyone elses. =)
I love her. Best Sis.
*mwaks*

Lucky

Stephy

Me

me andSteph

Rawr

Durh

Steph's creation with blue ballpoint pen
the gift of art when she was born

another one of her creation
(Amber's hands)


and A GREAT photographer.

STOMP STOMP
*hugz*
bye bye

Love Ya Stephy!!

vomits gobstoppers... and leaves a stain ....
GOBST
OPPER

-shan shan-
03:36 a.m.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Aww... so sweet! :) This must be the longest 'testimonial' ever. Complete with photos some more!

YL said...

o_O"

snowbunnie said...

Yah, I asked her to guest blog cause she's staying over, and she wrote me a ginormous testi instead, haha. =P