Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hello!

Let me give you a summary of what I do on weekdays now:

8.30: The alarm clock goes off
8.45: I wake up
9.00: I leave for work
9.30: I eat breakfast
10.00: I report for work
5.00: I leave to pick mom up
7.00: I reach home
7.30: I eat dinner
8.00: I DotA/Check email/Do online thingies
10.00: I bathe
10.30: I DotA some more
12.00: I sleep

And it goes on like that everyday.

NO TIME TO BLOG LA!

Don't whine!
I know you miss me la...*perasan*
...but seriously, I'm exhausted ok.

And I fell asleep on the job on my first day. Haha.

***

Anyway, work is SO fun! =D

On the first day, my sis and I spent half a day cutting out pictures of singers under Warner and pasting them for filing purposes.

Then we went to a publishing place called Karangkraf and saw the editors of a few magazines.
Since I'm working under the Marketing section, the people I work for have to push the mag editors to print articles of the Warner artists.

Then she goes around hanging up posters at people's workplaces and sticking MCR stickers everywhere! =P

But for now I'm dealing with New Media, which basically is marketing CDs in any other way EXCEPT via the traditional way, which is stuff like ringtones and website freebies and stuff.

What I do is compile songs (wahahaha) make lists, and burn them. Mmhmm.

Ooh, and I got free stuff! So cool =D
Got a radio sampler, a promo apron and full-size Fort Minor poster which they didn't need already! That's 16.7% of my precious Linkin Park in there you know!

OHOHOH and Linkin Park is coming to Malaysia in March!!! ZOMG I CANNOT WAIT!
I LOVELOVELOVELOVE LINKIN PARK!!!
Bel can come with me!

*starry eyes*

Besides that, the work atmosphere is so cool!
There's like plaques of artists stating their sales acheivements - got two Linkin Park ones (12x Platinum,) and a Fort Minor one (15k albums sold in Malaysia =D)

And also, there are TVs everywhere tuned to MTV! Cool leh?
Every desk has a huge pile (or piles) of CDs that makes me drool. T.T
And this guy who sits behind me, his workplace has a Projekt Revolution poster, a Fort Minor poster and the Collision Course promo poster.

...

GIANT SIZED!
SO JEALOUS!
WANNA RIP IT OFF AND TAKE IT HOME!
T.T

But something I don't really like is that every single workplace plays a different album AT THE SAME TIME.

Seriously.

And they have Warner ringtones that are so, so loud that I'm getting a bit sick of Welcome To The Black Parade which is on many people's phones, as that's the band they're promoting.

Much as I love MCR, it's getting rather sickening, actually.
Oh, and MCR is probably coming to Malaysia at the end of next year! Hopefully after SPM. =(
(Yay for Anis, haha)

Anyone wanna come with me? =D

...and Sui Yi got her computer back?! (Yay, haha)


Song of the Day:

"Vi Sitter i Ventrilo och spelar DotA - Bass Hunter"

Heehee. Wanna DotA! =P (Where's Kay and Ro?)

6 comments:

Denise said...

aren't you going to blog about the slogans? :P

Anonymous said...

MCR is probably coming to Malaysia at the end of next year??? Holy crap!!! OMG!! Im gonna do my best in my form 5!! Anyway, your work is so damn cool! I hope you're really enjoy and never get bored with it!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're blogging again. TReading your blog is one of my online pastimes. =p

Haha...DotA tomorrow, maybe. ;)

Anonymous said...

NO! TYPO! GRRR...

Anonymous said...

i hate u!! i want your job!!! >< yeah! i got my comp back! but my stupid msn cacat...T.T can't use. bet siew lei will nag why i din on9! anyway, have fun wit ur job!! den blanja me. ^^

snowbunnie said...

Anis - If they come, let's go watch kay? =P
K - TReading my blog? Hmph...lol
Sui - Aiyo, everyone want me belanja, no more money liao, haha. But okay, but only because it's you =P
Den - Wait until I get pics first. After no one will believe me!